Chapter 4: Gone again

Sorry for not uploading sooner but my internet didn't work. Anyways thanks for the votes and comments. Here's the new chapter.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The next morning in Rouge's apartment

Rouge woke up as the sun shone into her face and she yawned. After five minutes she decided to get up and walked to Shadow's bedroom. "I wonder if he's already back." Rouge thought and knocked on the door. She waited two minutes but nobody answered the door and Rouge opened the door only to find an empty bedroom. "Looks like he's still on his mission. I hope he's okay." Rouge said aloud and went into the kitchen to make breakfast.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In Tails' workshop

Amy was making pancakes while Sonic was telling Tails everything from last night. "They're dating?" Tails asked surprised. "Yeah and next time we'll go on a doubledate." Sonic said to his friend. "Sounds good." Tails replied and Amy gave the now finished pancakes on the table in the living room. Tails turned on the TV and they started eating while watching the News. After ten seconds Sonic, Tails and Amy stopped eating and looked in shock to the TV. "Oh my god." was the only thing they could say.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In Rouge's living room

Rouge was now sitting on her couch and ate cereals. At this moment the News started and the reporter, a black cat, said "Last night 10 people were killed in Station Square. We switch life to our lifereporter who is at one of the seven crime scenes." "That's awful." Rouge said and then the lifereporter, a gray tiger, began to speak "It isn't known who is responsible for it, but the police still keep an eye out for the perpetrator. Please don't leave the house after nightbreak untile the police has found the murderer. And now back to ..." Rouge turned the TV off and took her cell phone and dialed Amy's phone number.

"Hi Rouge." Amy said still a bit shocked.
"Hi Amy. Have you seen the News?" Rouge asked.
"Yeah, who do you think is the murderer?" Amy asked.
"I don't know, but maybe it was Mephiles." Rouge replied.
"Has G.U.N. told you anything?" Amy asked.
"No, but I could ask the comander." Rouge said.
"Ok, Sonic, Tails and I will also try to find out who it was." Amy replied.
"That's great. Bye." Rouge said.
"Bye." Amy replied and hung up.

Rouge ran up the stairs and changed her clothes. After five minutes she left her apartment and flew to G.U.N. HQ.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

At Tails' living room

"Cream called me a minute ago that she's scared and she asked me if I could come to her place because her mother has a meeting tomorow she left yesterday evening." Tails informed his two friends. "And I called Knuckles and Silver, they'll also help us." Sonic added. "Okay, I hope we find some clues." Amy said before they all left the house.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

At G.U.N. HQ

"The important things first, is Shadow already back from his mission?" Rouge asked and looked hopefully at the comander. "No, he's still in the forest near Station Square but if he gets into trouble, he can send an SOS at any time. And it's actually good that you're here. I wanted to ask you if you could watch the videos from the Security Camera. You maybe notice something what we hasn't noticed yet" the comander said. "That was exactly why I was here in the first place. I better get to work, if I find something I'll let you know." Rouge replied and ran out of the room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In Station Square

"To sum it up we were in all places where someone was killed and at every place there were footprints which lead into the forest." Amy said to Blaze, Silver, Knuckles and Sonic and they all nodded. "We should call Rouge, maybe she knows anything." Blaze said. "I call her." Amy said and dialed Rouge's number.

"Hi Amy, already found something?" Rouge asked.
"Yeah I think we found something." Amy replied.
"Aaaaand ... ?" Rouge asked impatiently.
"Well, we were at all places where someone was killed and at every place were footprints which lead into the forest." Amy said.
"I-Into the ... forest?" Rouge asked anxiouly.
"Yeah? Is everything okay with you? You sound like you have seen a ghost." Amy said.
"Tell the others that we meet in exactly one hour at Tails' workshop." Rouge said now sounding worried.
"Wha ... Why? What's going on Rouge?" Amy asked.
"Just do what I say, I have to find something else out." Rouge replied.
"Okay, see you later." Amy said.
"Okay, bye." Rouge said and hung up.

"What's wrong?" Silver asked. "I don't know. Rouge said we should meet in exactly one hour at Tails' workshop." Amy replied still confused. "I'll go and get Tails and Cream." Sonic said and was already gone. "I'll tell Tikal that I am longer away than I thought." Knuckles said and he also run of. "I wonder what else Rouge has to find out?" Amy said aloud. "You can ask her when you see her the next time, what's actually in fifty minutes.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

At G.U.N. HQ

"Sir, I need to talk to Shadow right now." Rouge commanded a bit worried. "Why? What's wrong?" the comander asked. "Sonic and the others found out that the murderer has to be in the forest. And Shadow is in exactly the same forest." Rouge almost yelled. "Okay, okay. We'll call him." the comander replied and went out of the room.

After five minutes of trying to call Shadow the comander turned around and went into the room where Rouge had been waiting. "Please say that he's okay." Rouge said hopefully but the comander had a sad look on his face. "We weren't able to call through to him." the comander said and Rouge was now even more concerned. "I'll find him. Sonic and the others will also help me." Rouge said and flew out of the room and to Tail's workshop. "There's no way that murederer can kill Shadow." Rouge thought and flew faster. After five minutes she reached Tails' workshop and burst into the living room. "We have a mission." Rouge said and the others just looked surprised at her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

That chapter took me more thim than I had thought. Sorry for any mistakes I made but I think it was almost midnight as I finished the chapter, so I was 'a bit' tired but never mind.

Yeah ... please vote and/or coment if you want. Next chapter's comming soon.