//7//

Myles POV
So today I tell Bri. I can't believe I have to do this but she'll soon find it why I'm not going to work.
"Bri babes can you please come here." I call up the stairs.
She walks down slowly as she is so near her due date.
"What Is it?" She says and sits down next to me.
"Um well ......."I feel a tear run down my face."I've lost my job"
She just hugs me.
"I'm so sorry, we will never get a place of our own. We will be here for the rest of our life."
"Shh baby everything is going to be ok. As long as we've got each other and our baby nothing will ever matter as much."
We are just cuddling when all of a sudden briar falls and grabs the stomach.
"Myles help ! My waters have broken!" I go into panic mode and grab the hospital bag which is by the door get my keys and phone then help Bri into the car. I hold here hand all the way to the hospital. She is in so much pain. When we get there I carry her in and hold her hand all the way to our room. Once we get there I call her parents and mine too  so they know. The doctors say it is just a waiting game from now on. I hug and kiss Briar so she feels safe and at home. Today has been hard.

Sorry for the bad chapter but I wanted to update please comment baby names and a gender as I have no clue.