//6//

Briar POV
So let me fill you in on the last couple months. We are, still living in my parents house with them but the have made us a little kitchenette that joins yo a bays room so it's kind of like our own apartment in a way. Myles is being amazing. He is at work at the moment, he's a dance teacher at CDC. Soon he will be home and I'm making dinner fir us. It's been hard as all the stress of being pregnant and everything but life goes on. The baby is due in 3 and a 1/2 months so we can't wait. Next week we are finding out if it's a boy or girl. I don't mind as long as we are a family.

"Bri can you please come down here." My mum calls
"I was wondering if you and myles would like a kind and f date now got we are going out so the house will be all yours?"
"Yes please."
"Ok I was just about to go to the shops, so I'll get some nice food for dinner."
"Thanks mum " I give her a hug and then she leaves.
Later that night
Myles POV
Briar is just amazing, we lay in bed watching TV and cuddling. We have decided that tomorrow we are going to look for new homes, but part if me thinks that's not a good idea. Everything doesn't seem to be going right I just don't think I can tell briar one thing.

What's myles got to hide?
Comment below ideas and the person who gets it right or close gets a shout out!!!