" I uh im failing two of my classes, English and Early 20th" Thirrin knew he wouldn't be happy that she was failing any of her classes especially her history class she did live throughout the history that she was learning.

" why"

" um the poems and presentations for English and in for early 20th it's not the stuff we're learning it's the format of the tests and the essays we have for the tests"

Elijah nodded

They pulled up to a Culver's.

" what do you want"

" uh just a burger and fries"

He ordered and and handed her the bag and she mumbled a thank you as they pulled out of the parking lot. Just as she finished her food they pulled up to the school. They entered the school together when they walked into the office the principal spoke

" aah miss Mikaelson nice to see you here during this class I just got a call from you teacher that you were missing from her class for the tenth time in a row is this you father"

" no mr Kempton this is Elijah he's on my profile he is my uncle um he left a family friend, Marcel to call while he was on a trip for the last 6 years with my father and aunt " while Klaus wasn't her actual father he was the closest thing she had but unlike Marcel she did use a title for him.

" right well you are suspended from school for 3 days with a truancy ticket"

" WHAT!? Why would you kick me out of school for leaving school"

" it's in the rules"

" bu-"

" we can have one of your friends give you all of you notes and assignments while your gone"

" no why it-"

" yes we can arrange that. Thirrin go and wait in the car"  Elijah said

" Eli-" thirrin

" now preferably"

She huffed but stood up and left the room.

The principal nodded to the chair
" please take a seat I may as well fill you in on the complaints about Thirrin"

Elijah sat and nodded.

" she has been in several verbal fights and one physical one but the physical one was not her fault nor did she hurt or even hit the other student, we have her grades slowly declining Also some teachers have made comments about her lack of effort in their classes as well as the attitude she has snapped and made snotty comments to her teacher and other students. That's about it"

Elijah spoke after taking all of the information in
" I'm sorry about her behavior and it will be dealt with I also have things I want to speak to you about"

After 15 minutes later and papers had been signed and Elijah walked out of the school and out to the car. When he opened the car door.

" Elijah I'm sorry"

" Thirrin do not speak"

" but Elijah-"