IcePack: Blackberry

Name: Blackberry

Appearance: Deep black splodges stand out from Blackberry's grey fur a lot in the plain sunlight, but it comes in very handy amongs the undergrowth in the forest when hunting or tracking. With the usual grey-brown eyes and grey claws, there is nothing unusual about him except for the one broken tooth on the right side of Blackberry's mouth.

DoB: The 18th day of the 8th moon two seasons ago [18th October 2009]

Rank: Tracker

Mate: Owl Feather

Mother: Feather of the IcePack

Father: Bumblebee of the IcePack

Cubs: None

Siblings: Coral and Raven of the IcePack

Apprentice: None

History:

Blackberry led a normal life until the end of his apprenticeship. Even though his father died from pneumonia when he was a pup, he managed to carry on with his life and help his mother and siblings get through it too. He started training to become a Tracker so that he could spnd more time with Owl Feather, his best friend and later mate.

However, towards the end of his training, Blackberry started to become quieter and stopped concentrating when with his mentor. Owl Feather seemed to be the only wolf able to get through to him, and still to this day no one quite knows what went on in those moons. There are rumors amongst the others, of course, but everyone has their down days, and once Blackberry got over this too, he was named as a fully fledged Tracker and started to spend more and more time with Owl Feather.