IcePack: Lightning

Name: Lightning

Appearance: Shockingly white fur and a coal black nose. She has clear, sea-blue eyes and a thick tail. Thin fur often causes her problems in the winter as it only grows slightly thicker, but lots of movement easily solves that. Her claws are a very pale white, and are barely visible through the long fur on her paws. Teeth are slightly yellowed.

DoB: The 28th day of the 11th moon, 3 seasons ago [28th November 2008]

Rank: Alpha Female of the IcePack

Mate: Thunder of the IcePack

Mother: Petal of the IcePack

Father: Badger of the SkyPack, previously of the IcePack

Cubs: Yin and Yang of the IcePack

Siblings: Owl Feather, Heather and Mouse of the IcePack

Apprentice: Ash

History:

Born with three sisters, Lightning grew up in a large family. From birth, she and Thunder were meant to be together, hence their matching names. She was very close to her father, and grew even closer to him when she came back from her Tracker training with the Green Forest packs.

However, when the Battle of the Elements came, Lightning fought along bravely with her family against the Water and Marsh packs. Every one of her little survived. Except Badger. He was killed like the Fighter he was, but Lightning was devastated for moons. Thunder was the only wolf she would allow near her was Thunder.

Eventually she recovered enough to take her place as the Alpha Female of the IcePack, but she never really got over Badger's death. Occasionally she has nightmares, and often those 'It's my fault' thoughts come flooding back to her, even now.