III The 'Crown'

_____________________________________________________________________________

Jackson

 _____________________________________________________________________________

Tapping my fingers against my chin while sitting on a tree stump, allowed me to focus back to reality. I was confused, irritated and baffled on what was to become of me.

But at the same time, the little monster before me kept jibber jabbering nonsense, and it caused me to flinch. And that was when I saw a glimpse of her attire, as she fell through the chute.

Immediately I recognized Jillian from the side. Her rosy cheeks shined as she blushed. And Jill's long black tresses of hair moved gracefully through the breeze.

At last!

I was relieved to see my sister, as I was praying for some company. Someone I knew was here to save me, as I felt lonely in this monstrous plateau.

And talking to this wobbly furball named Tomas was driving me insane! Although, it is weird. He reminds me of someone back home with the same odd personality

This mysterious place nearly scared me to death! Although the lovely scenery of trees and bushes were of view; little creatures of hideous appearances roamed this peculiar realm. There was also an awe in the atmosphere that made me fret; a tale that would lead me to tell you why I am here today.

~~

Earlier, when I entered Jimmy's closet, I had to be brave for my brother's sake for I didn't want anybody to think that I was a coward. And I danced the Hokey Pokey in the dark room telling my legs to move a certain way. It was a way to amuse myself since my time in the closet was a bore! But little did I know, that after the door, darkness would decide my fate.

A strong pull of a metallic arm grabbed me from behind, causing me to stumble among Jimmy's clothes!

I remained strong, despite the fight or flight for survival, not knowing what the outcome might be. But the hand was too strong to tackle; even though my legs jerked into the open air, not knowing if it hit the shadowy figure's face or body. And the shorts on my face earlier were no longer there; instead, rags of thorn pieces rested on the tips of my nose causing me to sneeze.

And due to the loss of consciousness, I blanked out. It was as if someone hit me so hard, that everything before me turned into an array of colors. 

This certainly was an awkward moment.

Several minutes passed and once I woke up, the beautiful aurora of a magical land appeared before me.

The sky was purple as the clear blue lake before glistened.

Trees hung overhead, allowing only the faintest luminescent light to penetrate the forest floor. But something still felt odd. Call me suspicious, but it is not every day that you are able to land on the forest floor through a closet door! Thus, scratching my head was what I could do at the time.