Curiosity starts to get the best of her and she questions, "Like?" The words leave her mouth before she can even think and she wishes she didn't ask.

"They supply drugs, weapons, prostitution, illegal land and high-priced items which people would kill and be killed for—well some already have." Her face gets a little paler at every word and regrets for even speaking to him in the first place. "They deal with assassinations, murder, stalking, kidnaping and — well, I think you get the gist."

Is this even normal, she ponders. Whatever he said had clouded her head, making her mind walk through a path where nothing but her wild imagination exists. She looks back on he time she first heard of these people. I...I think I heard something about the Videls. It was on the news once when I was home alone while the rest had gone to a party. I think...it was something about a car accident. Reporters said that the car had blown and more then forty people died and left about ten seriously injured. It was suspected that the car was holding inflammable chemicals, which were highly rare, in it that caused the car to damage its surrounding and explode. That too was far too big of an explosion for a normal car to be able to do. The people that were harmed worked for a big company, they blamed the Videl family and at first it looked like they were a hundred percent sure. But, as weird as it was, the company took back their arrest warrant. Many people knew something happened between the family and the company but no one exactly knew that it was. So no one said anything after that and the Videl family were left to roam free.

"But..." She sighed, "Why are we here? Why am I here? I've done nothing to these people, nor to you, but I'm in this mess now."

"You ask too many question." He says.

"And you none answer them!" Her loud voice echoes in the room, bouncing off each wall and back.

"Well who the hell told you to run through away like a lunatic?"

"You're face did!" By now, Yoonah lost it. She knew that, now, every words that came in her head would fly out her mouth. She hopes that she wouldn't regret it. "Who the hell told you to barge in my parents house, kill them and their children and kidnap me?! You're the lunatic here!"

If he could, he would either hold his head in his hand and try to explain himself or jump out of the chair, letting it smash on the ground, and teach her how to properly talk to him with his ways. Surely she would never let a word out without think twice. But, sadly and or lucky, he was tightly fixed to the chair. "First of all, stop yelling. Second of all," A sigh slips out of his lips,"I did what I thought was best. It's better than letting you die there, okay?... Fine. Okay. I know I owe you big time, well a lot more from your side, because of what I did. So, I'll answer whatever question you have." He said boldly. "I'll answer them in the ideal form where it's understandable."

So many questions. So many questions run through her head but the first of to come out was, "Why do you care about me? I don't know you and I'm guessing you don't know me, so why care?"

"Somethings cannot just keep going on the way they are. Like how your so called family treated you. And the fact that you did nothing about it didn't help, in fact it made it worse. They were bad people-" He was going to say her name but then realized that he didn't know her name,"-and deserved to live in hell. But instead, they made you live in hell. And after I realized that what I did caused you to be under carless and poor conditions. It was hard to walk out that door. I ...I don't leave good people behind,"

How do you know I'm good? She thinks. What if I'm not?

"helpless and alone. Just like you said, this world is ugly. It really is." I was felt helpless and alone. If it wasn't for that person to helped me, I would have been dead right now. I was much younger than you and I was standing on the tight rope called life.