"My bad." Justin surrenders leaning back to his seat still looking at me to carry on.

"My date, Mac, well he was," I pause looking for the right words to say, "he was,cheating?"

"How is he cheating when you guys aren't even dating?"

"No no, he actually set me up." i correct myself

Justin nods, "go on."

"His ex, Chloe they were together until they broke up then. Mac and didn't really have a thing but something was there but I sort of lost that feeling towards him, he then asked me to prom, I was confused as to why he asked me because I told him I didn't want to be anything and to what I know I thought he liked Chloe but then he says he has no feelings for her. So I said yes, I went to Malibu with you and when I came back Charlotte told me that he was together with Chloe again. I was mad because he clearly lied to me and I don't like Chloe so I wanted to change my mind and say no but it was late too late to cancel prom, but then after that they broke up again," I say rolling my eyes and Justin does too "Mac and I went to prom together and then at the prom one of my friends, Corey said to me she saw Mac and Chloe making out in a closet at school at that day, clearly showing that they obviously haven't broken up but also that Mac was using me, he's still with Chloe and shit. I was pissed that wanted to leave after all that stress but then they called out prom king and queen and tit happened to be Mac, Chloe and I." I sigh running my fingers through my hair. After that the waiter comes back with out hot drinks and we carry on talking.

"Why are there 2 prom queens?" Justin asks drinking his tea

"It was a tie. So apparently it had to be both of us, so that's when I left, because also Mac embarrasses me after everyone, my phone dies after I leave the school so I couldn't call an uber or even call anyone so I had from school to home. The shoes my mom brought me from Versace broke, my hair got tangled again and my dress and make up got ruined, and it's all because of that one night." I say finally ending the story with a big sigh. I sip my vanilla latte.

Justin gave me an apologetic look, "that's hectic Holls."

I nod feeling my eyes swell up. That was a disgusting fucking night

"I'm used to it." I say giving him a fake smile and look at the LA view from the balcony veranda so I don't have eye contact with him.

"Well you shouldn't because you don't deserve it."

I wipe my eyes feeling a tear drop and I laugh, "stop."

"You deserve the best." Justin says

"My life sucks." I say, straight up

"No it's not-"

"Yeah," I laugh it does "it does."

"No it doesn't because you have meeeeeeee, now stop yaming and smile because you're beautiful."

"Stop." I say

"Sorry." He sings

"Stop singing." I laugh

"What why?" He laughs

"Not here in front of me, it makes me feel like I have no talent." I say drink my latte

"I'm sure you do have a talent,"

"I learnt how to hit them folkes"

"You're going to have to show me your dance moves then," he smirks

"I will, one day." I wink

He bites his lips and looks at me.

Imagine kissing him.

No no I'm not going to, we're in public for god sake, I don't want to be a Sofia Richie no.2

"We have to get the airport," I say breaking the silence and changing the subject

"Oh right, you're doing pretty well P.A."

I shrug in confidence, "well it's my job it's the least I could do."

"You're so cute."

"Well you're secute." i reply

"Damn, I swear you've been a belieber since day one." he laughs shaking his head

"Psht, no. You don't know what i got."

"Aight."

"Alright alright alright."

We finish drinking our hot drinks and we head an exit. We were going to go order some brunch but things got hectic because the word got spread out that Justin was here. Well it's fame so we can't do anything about it.

"Do you just want to go to starbucks for a takeaway on the way to LAX?" Justin asks

"Yeah I'm literally fine with anything." I smile to him.

"Sorry if things got a little hectic for us to stay." he apologizes

"Justin," i look at him, "don't apologize, I understand."

He nods and smiles taking his hand putting it on my knee rubbing it. I look to him and smile. He is the sweetest

We were already in the car driving off.

Weird that soon I'm going to be on tour with Justin. In the beginning of this year I didn't think I would be going on tour with Justin Bieber. I would be screaming then but now I'm pretty chilled. I'm used to him. I really didn't think Justin Bieber's personality was like this, it was unexpected and I love it.

He is literally anything I could ask for. But I know...it's not that simple. Justin's young (even though he's older than me lol) I'm probably not his type which kind of makes me sad.

I remember he said that he liked me at Malibu but does he still feel the same, I mean I've been so rude to him when we texting. Him with Hailey and rude shit that I cause but I don't know, does he like like me?

and why am i thinking this ?

do.. I like ... like him..?

---

Woah okay Holly.. Lol I'm so excited for what I'm about to write next buuutt im so sorry I have exams for the next 3 weeks , I actually have a lot , I have 12 exams, like a drama prac, natural sciences, music theory, maths, eng, zulu or afrikaans 😂😭 but I'll literally try my best to update- I have so many ideas coming up.

Question: have you ever in your life stopped liking justin for a while? I think I have but I don't know what I was thinking, actually I wasn't thinking, lol