The News Reporter

A few minutes later, my father walked down. His face was red, you could have guessed that he was crying or in distress. He walked over to my mother. She lifted his face and grabbed his black tie and put it in a nice bow. Then my brother Max walked down into the living room and he handed my mother a clip on tie. She took the tie and tilted his chin and clipped his tie onto his nice white collared dress shirt.

           I continued to watch the TV, the women on the news walked closer to the camera she started to say, "Today we are at the home of the Jackson's. The Jackson's had lost their 10 year old daughter last night,"

          The news reporter began to cry, but she continued. "The Jackson family just moved here to Cleveland, Ohio this summer, from Miami, Florida. But last night their daughter Claire Jackson died. She had falling to her death off of the second story staircase and split her head open. But, today we are going to check up on the family and if it is alright with them, then we may ask a few questions."

           Then there was a knock on the door. Normally I would say, "I'll get it", but then know one could see nor hear me. My brother walked over to the door and opened it. It was the news reporter, she came in with her camera crew turned around and said, "We will be right back after this."

           The cameraman then counted down 3 seconds on his finger's, after the last second was over the camera women stopped smiling and walked over to my mom, and hugged her.

           After the interview was over my mother hugged the reporter once more and the reporter thanked them for their time. The cameraman walked over to a picture of me with 2 candles in front of it. The picture was taken not to long ago. In the picture I had my hands folded together and my head slightly tilted with a nice grin on my face. My long brown hair was draped in front of my shoulders and everything was good.

To Be Continued . . .