Crystal but into her wrist and let a couple of blood drip into the cure. "A vampire's blood has the power to heal but then again I haven't been trained in being a full vampire yet." Raymond nodded and headed to Mick's side to inject the serum.

"Raymond. I'm counting on you." Mick voice wavered a bit having hope that Ray was smart enough to save his life.

"Don't worry, Mick. I got you. Here we go." Ray said and almost immediately the vitals started spiking scaring Martin even more.

"What's happening?"

"His heart rate's spiking. Gideon, administer the sedative now!" Crystal said as she headed to the other side to where Martin and Ray were seeing that Mick was in transition and spazzing out. His eyes started to distinguished from his brown ones, and turned a weird shade of purple as well. And he gained enough force to break free from his chair, one armrest at a time. Once he broke free, Martin started screaming the one word that he said he couldn't, "Zombie! Zombie! Zombie!"

"Screaming isn't helping." Crystal said as they all exited the Medbay trying leaving Mick trapped in there as he slowly stood up.

"Zombie!" Martin kept going while she led him out.

"Gideon, put the ship on lockdown!" Crystal commanded.

"Lockdown mode activated." Gideon confirmed as they all stood outside the door catching their breath, and reassessing the situation that they're in and how they're going to get out of it.

"He was... he was... he... he..." Martin stammered continuously before Crystal tried to calm him down.

"Calm down, calm down."

"We're going to die." Martin started to make his movie in his head while Ray kept pacing.

"You just need to calm down." Ray also said to him with Martin gaining a cold shoulder in his back.

"I will not calm down. He was threatening enough before he was one of the walking dead! Why didn't your vaccine work?" Martin yelled at him.

"I-I-I don't know. It could be that subcutaneous delivery needs more than one dose."

"Oh, and that didn't occur to you while formulating your serum?"

"Martin, turning on each other isn't the way to defeat whatever is in there." Crystal gestured weirdly to the Medbay.

"At least I'm not the one with an irrational fear of zombies." Ray kept on attacking disregarding Crystal's comment.

"There's nothing irrational about my fear of zombies. He's a zombie!"

"Look, I'm pretty sure that I stunned him."

"Oh, you're pretty sure?"

"And if he's knocked out cold in the MedBay, all we have to do is go back in there and inject him again." Crystal caught on while Martin still looked spooked at the whole situation.

"And if he's not, I'm pretty sure he'll kill us! So, me and my irrational fear are staying right here."

"Listen to me, Marty..." Ray said before he and Martin shared a look, "Can I call you Marty?"