He joins me back on the bed as I slowly scoot back towards the head of the bed, he grabs my thighs and pulls them apart before crawling in-between them. He gives no warning as he slides himself into me. We both gasp at the feeling of each other, small pants fill the room as he continues to thrust into me. 

I arch my back and spread my legs a bit wider, "fuck baby" josh mutters in my ear as he thrusts harder into me. 

"you feel so good" he groans as my moans grow louder. He pulls out and thrusts back into me, "Josh" I gasp as he grabs ahold of my hips, pushing my body down in his length, each thrusts causing me to gasp for arm. 

He grips onto my right thigh, pushing it down further as he fastens his thrusts. I roam his skins with my hands, digging my nails into his back. He slows down as he looks for my lips to kiss, I pull his lip between my teeth before kissing him back. 

"Em- oh fuck" his eyes are shut as he continues to thrust himself into me, I wrap my legs around his waist knowing this will push him over the edge. 

"keep going baby" I whisper into his ear as I feel the familiar warm sensation in my stomach, Josh doesn't slow down his thrusts as we both fill the room with moans. I tighten my legs around his waist as I reach my high, following Josh's orgasm leaving us both out of breath and sweaty.

I jolt awake and see Josh laying on his phone, he glances over towards me and smiles.

"Well hello, how was your nap?" He laughs and puts his phone on the bed, giving me all of his attention. 

"It was okay, I don't remember falling asleep." I laugh and nuzzle my nose into his chest as he wraps his arms around my body. 

"You crashed right afterwards" Referring to the sex we had this morning. 

"I'm sorry, I was exhausted." I apologized 

"Don't be." We lay for who seems like forever before getting on with our day.

A week comes and goes, tomorrow is the day we get assigned to new partners. I've been a crazy reck, I don't want to lose Josh. I can't imagine having to start all over with someone else, someone I'm not even comfortable with. Someone other than Josh who will have to be the father of my children. I can't imagine having children with anyone else.

I take a deep breath before flipping over the pregnancy test, I glance at the screen and see two solid lines. A rush of adrenaline pierces through my body, I pick up the stick and look closer. I pull it away from my face and open the bathroom door. I need to find Josh. 

"Josh?" I yell as I exit our bedroom, I hear people talking downstairs. I quickly tuck the test in my back pocket.

"So why are you here again?" I hear Josh asks as I walk down the stairs. I'm greeted by two of our teachers from school. 

"Well we are aware that you and Emily haven't conceived yet, you know the rules. Emily is going to have to come with us." 

"The deadline is tomorrow, she isn't going anywhere. Now kindly get out of my house." Josh demands, I hear feet shuffling and the door slams shut. I peak around the corner and see Josh rubbing his forehead. 

"oh hey." His eyes dart towards me, I simply smile. I feel my heart rate increase as he steps closer to me. 

"What's wrong?" His voice sounds panicked, I reach behind my back and try to grab the test without dropping it as my hands are shaking. His eyes watch as I pull the test into his eye sight.

"You're pregnant? We're pregnant?" Josh asks excitedly as he looks closer to the test, he waits for my nod as I answer his question. His arms quickly wrap around my body, picking me up and spinning me around while shouting.

"Oh my god! We're going to have a baby!" He shouts and stops spinning to smash his lips against mine. My nerves subside at the touch of his lips on mine, just like time has completely stopped and we had no reason to worry about anything. 

"We are" I smile into our kiss, he pulls away and I just see the tears form in his eyes. 

"You're going to make me cry." I laugh and quickly wipe his tears away, he smiles and wraps his arms around my body again. 

"Wow we're going to be parents" 

"Yea we are baby" I say and look him in his eyes. The love I have for Josh instantly multiplies as the swarm of butterflies gather in my stomach. 

"What?" He chuckles and tucks my hair behind my ears.

"I just fell more in love with you." I admit and watch his smile grow.