Chapter 20: DATE NIGHT DISASTER

Hey y'all!!! So I know I'm not supposed to poste but every two weeks, but I thought that because I made y'all wait so long before, I would post your new chapter. How about that? Does that work for everyone? I would hope so. Haha! Thank y'all for all the votes and comments. Please continue to do so as I write this and I will try and write the best stuff possible as I continue. Y'all are awesome!!

Love Y'all!!!

____________________

"Deric!" I giggled as he wrapped his arms around my waist form behind like he had at the motel room and pressed his lips to my ear. "You're a dork." I lightly elbowed his side as he kissed my ear and he laughed. He held me tighter as he kissed down my jaw to my neck and shoulder and I shuddered. How could he do so much to me when I had never let anyone other than Andy this close to me and he had never even made me feel like this. I closed my eyes and leaned into him before he lifted his head and pressed his lips to my ear again.

"You are so temping." He breathed and then turned me around so that I was facing him. He pulled me close again and pulled my lips up to his. I slid my arms around his neck and my fingers through his hair as he started to pull away, so I could pull him back to me. He groaned and took my face in his hands. "Sammie." He breathed and managed to pull back some. "I'm being serious when I say that you are way too tempting." I pouted. "I'm sorry Baby." He put his forehead to mine. "I don't want to hurt you."

"It's not your fault." I mumbled. He sighed and kissed me once more be-fore he pulled back and let me go.

"Come on. I know a place that sells human food and I can get a little blood. I know the owner." I raised my brow at him. "I've been around long enough to have been pretty much everywhere at one point. I didn't stay long in one place often." I shrugged and took his hand.

"I'm hungry anyway." I smiled and he did too.

"You never cease to amaze me woman." He whispered.

"Funny." I grinned. "I amaze me all the time." He scowled at me and I laughed as I leaned into his shoulder. "I love you."

"Um-hum. I'm starting to find that hard to believe." I backhanded his chest and lased my fingers through his. He chuckled and squeezed my hand before he started leading me to the place he wanted to go and I found that he seemed to know this place well enough. "See that right there." He pointed toward a build-ing. "That wasn't there when I got here thirty years ago." I looked at the apart-ment building. "In fact, I would say that that didn't make it there until shortly after I left. It doesn't look like it could be older than fifteen years old." It was a standard brick building, but he was right. It didn't look like it was too old. "And that café. It's been there since the twenties. I used to go in there all the time. Deric and I, we got into some trouble with some of the girls that worked there..." he paused and I looked up at him. He chewed his lip a moment before he looked at me and I nodded. I looked down at the ground and he sighed.

"Baby-"

"You've been around a while." I whispered. "I didn't expect that you would have not... you have needs..." he stopped and pulled me to a stop. I didn't look at him, but he gently touched my cheek with his free hand.

"Sammie-"

"I understand-"

"Sammie, listen." He made me look at him and I couldn't help the tears that filled my eyes. "Baby..." he breathed. He took my face in both of his hands now. "You're right Sammie. I've been around a long time. I have..." he sighed. "Sammie..." his hands fell from my face. "I'm sorry." He looked down. "I lived as a human with morals and standard... but when I became a vampire, when I was forced into it, I didn't think it mattered anymore. I never thought I would regret it. Even if I did find the one I really wanted to spend the rest of eternity with... until I met you..." a tear ran down my face and I wiped it away quickly.