The Story

Elsie finished high school and Went to the city to stay with her parents. In the same estate there was a lady and a guy of almost her age. The lady was Cynthia and the guy Edward. Cynthia and Elsie were age mates and Edward was older by two years. Cynthia wasn't through with highschool, she was a year behind while Edward was almost joining college.

Prior to this Edward and Cynthia were involved in a back and forth kinda relationship. Like the on again off again thing. Edward fell in love with Elsie as he convinced himself he didn't love Cynthia. Elsie fell for him overmuch and they began dating. For four months they knew each other well and they had their first intercourse (this is highly discouraged, it's sin and I'm so against it). It was a first time for both of them. After schools closed Cynthia came back home for the holidays. Surprisingly, there on and off relationship continued behind Elsie's back.

One day as Elsie was coming back from some place, she bumped into Cynthia and Edward kissing in the hallway. She stood abashed and when they noticed her standing there, Edward broke apart from Cynthia. Elsie covered her mouth with her hand and ran away painful tears tickling down her face. Later that night, Edward convinced Elsie that she loved her and that Cynthia forced herself on kissing him. Because Elsie loved Edward so much she fell for his trick and she began hating Cynthia with a passion.

Another day while Elsie and Edward were making out, Cynthia called and politely, Elsie handed Edward his cell phone. He received the call there and then and excused himself saying he had to escort Cynthia somewhere. Elsie became super hurt and confused and the degree of hatred towards Cynthia grew over much. He walked out leaving her sprawled out on the bed. After some time she walked out only to catch them in an intimate and engaging conversation.

Elsie was troubled and she broke up with Edward, because she loved him, she forgave him. She continued being angry with Cynthia knowing she was the reason they broke up. Cynthia and Edward never stopped with their on again off again relationship and each time Elsie saw them, anger inside her builded.

...