Chapter 3

Phil was lying on my bed completely naked with his nails dug into the mattress ,moaning. A few months ago this was just a fantasy of mine I thought It would  never happen i quickly thought smirking a little .I loved watching Phil like this .He was beautiful .But me being me ,I wanted revenge from all the times he had teased me .I decided to tease him some more.I decided to Kiss above his member ..slowly moving down his thighs .By this time Phil had lost himself. He was a moaning mess underneath.He was bucking his hips uncontrollably looking for friction.I was loving every second of it .I eventually decided that poor Phil had been teased enough .I finally took his throbbing member in my mouth and began to swirl my tongue around the tip .Occasionally running it over the slit .It made Phil moan so loud I thought all of London would hear us .I slowly took more of him in my mouth until I  I had taken him all in .All of a sudden Phil managed to stutter "ddan im ggonna ccccum "
I pulled my mouth from him and proceeded to kiss phil's soft pink lips that now we're a little red  were now a little red from the biting  them so hard .I looked at my boyfriends face and smiled "you're so cute " I said while getting lost in his bluey green eyes...