Madness at school

(Ariels P.O.V) I woke up for school and did my usual school morning routine. I snap chatted arii showing her my outfit. She said she loved it! I got in my moms car and we drove to my school. Arii was at the main gate with Zach and I slowed down a little so they couldn't see me. Arii was wearing an extremely short tank top with some tight jeans and white nikes. She was confusing me, the arii I know would NEVER come to school like that! She was laughing and joking with Zach. They were a little to close in my opinion! But....why would they be flirting? NO! They won't be flirting.....will they?
Even though me and Zach broke up I still didn't want him flirting with my best friend. I walked up to them and arii hugged me as usual and we went into school. Arii looked at me and Zach and said
Arii: I'll see you two in biology, I have math. She blew a kiss and strutted off to the math building.
Zach: well arii certainly    looks....different!
Ariel: yeah..I wonder why!
Me and Zach met up with Loren and went to French class. In the middle of class I heard Weston and Tyler say
Weston: did you see arii today?
Tyler: yeah she looked hot as fuck!
That got me so mad! I don't know why but I was used to having all the attention! Ugh stupid world.
The bell rung for my next lesson and me and Zach headed to biology. Arii walked in and sat next to maci pope, Mrs Bellan told us we were going to do an experiment and we all groaned.  When I turned around arii and Zach were passing notes. I really wanted to dive at arii and grab that note off her but I kept calm.
Loren whispered to me
Loren: so how do you feel about Zarii?