No....

Me: Uh-oh. Here is what the ambulance said about Gold. And it is not good news. It's bad news....Enjoy I guess....

Silver waited for the doctors to come out of Gold's room. He feels so alone without Gold. He liked Gold. No. He loved Gold more than anything. He liked everything on Gold. Especially his confidence. The doctors came out of Gold's room. Silver stood up and walked to them. "How is he? Is he gonna be okay?" Silver said. The doctors said two words which means Gold didn't survive.

"I'm sorry...."

Silver stared at the doctors in shock. Silver knew what that meant. Gold was...

Dead...

Silver's eyes began to fill with tears. He ran out of the hospital. He kept running and running. Tears were falling down his face as he continued to run. He ran and ran until he got to the forest. It began to rain. Silver walked to a tree. "Why?!" Silver yelled. Tears were falling down his cheeks as he was filled with sadness. He had lost his lover. He loved Gold. He remembered a memory of them.

//The Memory://

"Hey Gold?" Silver asked.

"Yeah?" Gold replied.

"Do you like someone?" Silver asked.

Gold blushed. "Y-yeah.... Why do you ask that?" Gold replied.

"Because I like someone too." Silver said and he began to blush.

"Oh, Okay." Gold said and was about to leave until Silver grabbed his arm.

"Silver?" Gold asked. Silver blushed as he looked at Gold's eyes. He pulled Gold into a sweet and gentle kiss. Gold blushed as he felt the kiss. He wasn't expecting that movement. He gently kissed back and hugged Silver. The kiss was full of passion. Their tongues tangled in the kiss. They stopped kissing and looked at each other. They were blushing at each other. The both of them did a smile and they promised to be together forever..

"I will protect you no matter what." Silver said.

//End of memory...//

Silver cried and cried. The weather was rain turned to a storm. Thunder sounds everywhere. Silver's hands turned into fists. Gold was dead and Silver was filled with anger and sadness. He looked at the tree and said a few words.

"You might be gone, Gold. But I promise I will fight for you. I will avenge your death.....I love you, Gold...."

End....