That Guy

"For the last time I'm sorry for making Cry baby Clyde cry" Kenny huffed behind me as we stood in the lunch line. "It's not about you making him cry,it's about the lie that made him cry" I scolded.He stood their for a moment and thought about it and snickered 

"Heh,that was a good one" He nodded to himself

"Okay,first of all you must suck ass at lying and or Donovon is gullible.Second,what made you think of that lie? And third,what did he do? " I questioned

"..wha-"

"I mean you wouldn't just make up some shit lie like that without him saying dumb shit first,that's Erics' job" I bluntly said then chuckled at my own joke.sad right?

"But whatever dude" I sighed and grabbed my tray walking out as Kenny followed behind.

"Wow how cold just forget about it okay I'm sorry,but hey you should totally sit with us" He said changing the subject and guilding me to the mix of 'team' Craig and Stan.

"My god Clyde shut the hell up,he was obviously lying" Craig said with his head in his hands.

"Yeah,we told you a million times nothing happened"Kyled added rolling his eyes as Stan nodded

"B-but what i-if Y/N really did d-do it?!" Clyde sniffled and wipped his tears away.Oh my god he's still crying?

"Clyyyyyde" I huffed setting my tray down and walking up to him "I didn't do anything with Kenny" I assured him putting my hands on his shoulders 

"Yeah right Kenny gets every girl without even trying,he's a ladies man" Clyde pouted.

"I promise you He didn't touch me,I didn't touch him.Nothing" 

"N-nothing?" he asked with big teared eyes.

"Nothing" I nodded

"Heh- besides straddle him" Cartman added with a low voice that only the people near him could hear.Kenny,Kyle,and obviously me.

"Well goody sit with us then" he exclaimed shoving Craig so I could sit with him "Riiiight here" he smiled.

"Gah! J-jesus stop pushing" Tweek snapped sending a glare "but yes,you should sit with us.Right Craig" he turned giving a smile smile

"And that question goes directly towards me why?" Craig asked taking his head out of his hands,giving a small frown.

"C-craaiiig" Tweek said silently (sounding sexual ;D) "sure go for it" he replied leaning back in his seat arms crossed. "Be.My.Guest"

"Well sorry to burst your bubble,but Marjourine already invited me to sit with her" I said scanning the room of people.

"Oh,that gu-guuuuirl.Girl" Clyde huffed but stopped his sentance.

"Y-Y/N!"

"Hm," I turned around to see Marjourine, "Oh hey" I gave her a smile 

"Are we still going to sit together?" She asked returning a smile.

"The guys wanted me to sit with them,but you can sit with us too," I said turning to the guys,"right?" They boys sat their in silence.

"N-no Y/N,I'd rather not.You go ahead and sit with them,we can sit with eachother another time" She offered with sadness in her voice and face expression "They don't even like me anyways" she added in a whisper and walked off.

"Marjourine.." Y/N called 

"He was always a pussy" Cartman snickered and ate his food.Y/N scowled

"What's that suppose to mean,and why do you guys keep calling 'her','he'?" She said loudly 

"I was talking about Butters loud mouth" He corrected and smirked,everyone at the table starred with wide eyes.

"Butters," Y/N furrowed her eyebrows "Who's Butters?

"He used to go to the school,he moved away months ago," Kyle informed with a nervous look on his face "So don't worry about it."

"Yeah,don't worry." Stan added looking as nervous as Kyle 

"Heh-remember how Craig got caught staring into the window watching the sleep over?" Cartman laughed as Craig gave a nasty look (You know what I'm talkin bout (͡° ͜ʖ~)

"Hey,You were the one who was talking about the 'fortune teller' and how we should get it! I was told to look into the sleep over and watch Marjourine" Craig snapped refreshing the boy's memory and putting quote marks over 'fortune teller'.

"Oh Staaaaaan" A high pitched voice called,Wendy,"Do you have practice today?" 

"..I don't recall being told I did,no" Stan shifted in his seat 

"Great,so then we can go see a movie tonight right?" she asked batting her eyes.

"Yeah sure sounds good" He gave a smile

"See you tonight" Wendy then leaned in and kissed Stan's cheek and walked off.Their was complete silence.

"Dude again? What happened to 'being done with her'?" Kenny asked.Yeah Stan did say that when Y/N first met them

"Dude it's just..I don't know.." Stan put his elbow on the table and sighed.

"She probably gives good blow jobs" Clyde suggested everyone starred at him.

"Wha- N-no," Stan's eyes widdened "what the fuck" 

"I mean no one keeps going back to date a whore who cheats unless she gives good blow jobs" Clyde educated 

"Sounds logical,is it true Stan" Kenny teased and gave a smirk,Kyle rolled his eyes.

"Yeah? What about Tammy,Kenny?" Kyle spat giving a smirk like Kenny did before,everyone had a shocked expression that turned into a evil grin.

"Tammy," Y/N asked "Who's Tam-"

"A whore who was a mistake to date" Kenny snarled cutting her off,thats when Stan turned to Kenny

"Oh yeah but she gave good blow jobs right?"