He carries you by your shirt and brings you up to your room, he got the sandwich and threw you across the floor. A loud thud can be heard echoing throughout the room "Y/N! Are y-you alright!" You try to sit up and reassure your sister you were fine but pain shots throughout your hand. "Aaaggghhh" your sister scoots nearer to you and tries to comfort you.

Luckily  your stepfather goes out your room, leaving you and your sister dumbfounded. Suddenly he soon came back but this time with a gun in hand. "I'm done with your piece of shit, you are just pathetic and useless!" With that he pushes the trigger aiming at you. You closed your eyes waiting for the bullet to hit you.

BOOM!

Nothing happens, you slowly open your eyes and see your sister laying down on the floor in front of you. "NOOO, no no no no no no no! Lira pls stay awake no pls don't die, don't leave me" you move closer to her dying body and carefully carry her on your lap. Making your body a bloody mess "Y/N I-I love you, be careful" those were her last words. Soon enough you burst into tears and kept on crying "Lira, pls don't, don't die on me, your the only one left with me"  she slowly closes her eyes, and stops her breathing. You cry with her beneath you, you can't handle this anymore, they have taken this way to far "YOUR GOING TO REGRET THIS!!"