CHAPTER_1

"You have only one choice left, to continue this path or fix your mistakes ... One last time"

[Your P.O.V]

You were running away from your home. Where your stepmother and stepfather are staying. Still abusive as usual. You are in an unknown forest, your vision blurry from the incident, "Why! Why me? Why does this have to happen to me!" You start sobbing and running in one direction. Bumping into trees and falling on the ground multiple times you still continue running

Your stupid!

An idiot!

Your useless!

Pathetic!

You continue deeper into the mountains forest. Not knowing where to go, running out of hope, running out of determination. While running you accidentally trip on a branch again but this time fell in a large hole.

This is it, this is your end. This is where you will soon die, soon the pain will go away.

And soon everything,

Goes,

Black.

>>>>>

[Awhile Ago]

>>>>>

You are at home with your younger sister. "Y/N I-I'm hungry" you look down at your sister hearing her stomach grumble from starvation. "Me too Lira, I'll try to find food" you are currently in your room, which is considered as your prison cell. Looking out the door and seeing that the coast is clear you move out your room.

You go down to the kitchen and grab a sandwich, quickly as possible you run back up to your room, but you stop dead on your tracks as an arm grabs your shirt. You look behind and see your stepfather holding you down with a disappointed face. "What are you up to now you little brat! Show me your hand!" You slowly show him your hand with the sandwich "trying to steal from us huh Y/N well not in my watch!"