Kate Books

Name: Kate Books

Age: 17. She is the oldest in their group of three

Looks - She is only 5' 6" without her heels she's about 5' 10"with her heels on. She has long black hair that gradually fades to a blood red at the ends it also reaches her waist while it is curled. She is also really pale She has beautiful electric blue eyes that anyone could get lost in. She wears makeup her eye makeup is red at the tear duct and fades out to black on the outside with a little heart on the edge of the black eyeshadow that goes almost up to her eyebrow.

Clothes - She always wears a red scarf around her neck with a white lace tank top that has a racerback with a regular white tank top underneath and black skinny jeans with tannish heeled boots that lace all the way up with a rounded toe and about ...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Clothes - She always wears a red scarf around her neck with a white lace tank top that has a racerback with a regular white tank top underneath and black skinny jeans with tannish heeled boots that lace all the way up with a rounded toe and about an 4 inch heel (here's what I'm talking about

Likes - Books, Anime, Creepypasta, Goldie, Fang, Springtrap, her favorite color is Blood Red, Drawing, Coloring, Helping People, School, Cats, her cat, Music, her favorite songs are Dance With the Devil by Breaking Benjamin, and Gasoline by Halsey...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Likes - Books, Anime, Creepypasta, Goldie, Fang, Springtrap, her favorite color is Blood Red, Drawing, Coloring, Helping People, School, Cats, her cat, Music, her favorite songs are Dance With the Devil by Breaking Benjamin, and Gasoline by Halsey, She loves going on YouTube, Favorite YouTubers are Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, LDShadowLady, Captainsparklez, and Wengie, she plays the Viola, and she likes singing, her favorite Creepypasta is Laughing Jack.

Dislikes-Bullies, Perky people, foster mother, and spinach.
She's always quite except when talking to people she knows.       She has many hidden talents that people don't know of.

Past - Her parents abandoned her when she was little so she gave herself a last name. She meets two people a boy named Fang and a girl named Milia but goes by Goldie cause of her hair. (Milia is my friend mushu04 she's really awesome and I lover her book) She got her cat Spade from Fang on her 15th birthday and she always keeps Spade with her even at school. Kate is always bullied by the people at school because the girls hate her beauty and the boys always want something else. People always make fun of her for carrying Spade around. When her foster mother forced her to work she chose the Horror attraction. Kate is always traumatized by her foster mother. So she has to rely on Fang to help her through her Anxiety attacks.

Spade - He's a black cat that Kate got from Fang on her 15th birthday he has a white spade on his back hints the name spade he has shocking magenta eyes that makes him look like no one wants to mess with him

My OCsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें