-Only Mine-Part2-Minizerk-

oh, what's that? the title says minizerk and not behzstar?

hmm, that's strange, i wonder why that could be??

warning: no smut... or maybe there is? the world may never know!

(there isn't any smut, just some smutty situations and stuff if that makes sense)

words: 2573

simon's POV:

"do you want me to help me put your stuff in your room?" vik asked ethan eagerly, desperation in his eyes as he stared intently at the taller boy.

"oh yeah, thanks. my bag's in the car, follow me." ethan responded, smiling over enthusiastically. he was acting as if vik had just told him he had won the lottery, not offered to help him get his bag out of his car. josh and i shared a questioning glance as vik and ethan strolled out of the front door, immediately shutting it behind themselves.

"that was odd," i finally spoke, making my way back to the living room, before plopping down on the couch. josh did the same, before responding.

"which part? vik calling ethan 'bear' or the obvious sexual tension between them?" he asked chuckling softly, a slight hint of disappointment in his voice. i was honestly somewhat disappointed too, even though i knew i probably never had a chance with vik anyway.

"yeah," i responded laughing softly as well, not exactly answering his question. i looked up at him to find him already staring at me, his gaze intense as if he was searching for some type of answer to an unasked question. i blushed and looked back down at my lap.

"you're into him, aren't you?" he asked, after a moment of awkward silence. i felt the blush on my face intensify, as i attempted to look back up at him, this time not faltering from his, now curious, gaze.

"i guess," i said quietly, his gaze softening at my words. i was definitely into vik, there was no denying that, but i wasn't as near as into him, as i was into the bearded man who sat in front of me. i quickly backfired the question, in an attempt to take the attention off of me. "you're into him too though, right?"

"yeah, but i'm into a lot of people... some more than others." he responded, cheekily winking at me. another blush rose to my cheeks. i hated when he did stuff like that, because i never knew if he was joking or not.

"was vik more than others?" i asked, curling my legs up onto the couch. i heard the front door being opened and closed, and two pairs of footsteps filled the hallway before disappearing into jj's unoccupied room.

"no, not really. i just really wanted to see if i could get him to flirt back to me or something." he said, bringing his hand up to run through his dark brown hair. he looked me up and down in a curious way, before bluntly asking me a question i really didn't know the answer to. "so you're gay?"

"maybe," i said shrugging, because i honestly didn't know. i'd been struggling with that question for almost my whole life.

"i've always thought you were straight." he said, bringing his own legs up onto the couch, his knees loosely pressed against his chest. i'd thought josh was straight too, before i walked in on him making out with some random boy in the kitchen one night.

"is that why you always flirt with me?" i asked quietly, praying that the answer wasn't yes. i rearranged my legs a bit in search of comfort, and our sock-covered feet brushed together gently.