Chapter 7

"I just can't believe I'm still inlove with you after all this years."

                                •••

Krystalle's P.O.V.

It's been a month since that last incident. Me and Zayn were still healing our wounds but we hang out more often. Paul continues his career, he's opening another branch of his restaurant and it will be named after her mother. Harry, well he's finding time to talk to me but I'm the one who ignores him. I just don't know why am I affected on that incident. It's just too painful for me to accept it. About Zoe or Z, we found out that after the accident she was not dead, she still have pulse and she was in to a light coma and she had an amnesia. She and Harry was not working out so well, in fact she hated him. I just don't know how rude I am but I'm happy to hear it.

As of now I'm busy studying about my journalism class. I got busier than before, I'm the one who's being in charge of the school paper and it sucks, especially your teammates are so weird.

I saw Harry approaching me, he sat in front of me and staring at me with smirk drawn in his face.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just miss you." Harry said with serious tone. He shooked his head then he stared at me with worried eyes. If I wasn't that mad at him I would be flattered with his words but I want to keep my distance away from him.

"Cool." I just flatly said. I continued my work but his stare are burning at me. So, I got up and transferred into another table. I heard him sighed heavily. My guilt is killing me. Why am I acting like this? I am just his rebound. Yeah, just his rebound.

I put my things in my bag as the bell rang in sign for my next class is going to start. The halls were full and I was squished through a sea of students trying to catch up for their next class too.

My day was fine untill I heard some girls talking as I was stuck from the middle of the hall.

"Hey, did you know that Zayn and Gigi broke up because of KC? Gosh, that trying hard!" Said the girl1 not aware that I was listening to her.

"No! That's not true. The main reason why they broke up is because Zayn caught her with someone else. If I was Zayn, I'd probably punch that guy in the face." Said the girl2. I saw the girls nod.

"So, she's the one who's cheating, not Zayn. Tss. Let's go girls!" Said the girl1. Frown was painted in my face. I didn't know Zayn and Gigi broke up. Too bad for them tho.

I ran as fast as I could, just to catch up my next class and in relief the class had not yet started when I came in.

I saw Harry sitting at the front row and he tossed me a crumpled paper. I opened the paper and it says:

Meet me in the parking lot at the front gate. 3:00 pm.

I erased the writings on his crumpled paper then I wrote my message to him.

You wish.

I crumpled and throw it back to him. I saw his face frown and throw the paper on the black board then suddenly our teacher walked in.

"What was that Mr. Styles!?" Our teacher asked as she walks in. I chuckled and shooked my head.

"N-Nothing, maam." He said as he gulped. I burst into laughter as the class did as well too. He death glared at us and his glare was stuck into mine.

"Knock it off, guys!" Our teacher shouted. Phew! I'm saved.

"Yeah, guys!" I sarcastically said. I turned to Harry who was still staring at me. It feels like I'm burning by his stare. I raised my brows and he turned his head back.