sneaky kitty [ kuroo tetsurou ]

Kuroo Tetsurou

god damnit... where the hell is he.

"Tetsu! I swear to God, if you do not reveal yourself now, you will be sleeping on the damn couch." You had searched the apartment you were renting five times already, and you knew he was there; he was laughing and running around like a stray cat.

You clutched your hair in frustration; he knew where you were, but you had no idea where he was located. It made you want to scream; hell, even give up and resume eating that tub of ice cream.

And then a pair of arms slithered around your waist.

"Didn't want to sleep on the couch, huh?" You bluntly stated, not even bothering to turn around to face Kuroo.

"Not really." He chuckled in a seductive voice. "I won, though."

"Whatever." You groaned. "I'm not doing whatever you want; that's bullshit."

"But you promised, [Nickname]." He sighed, releasing you from his grip. You turned around and swore you could see an unhappy glint in his cat-like eyes. "Wait, Tetsu..."

Your boyfriend turned at the sound of his name with an expectant look, his hands hooked in his pockets.

"Ah. . . I take back what I said." You whispered, fumbling with your fingers. Kuroo didn't even try to hold back the smirk that was curling on his lips. She looks so vulnerable.

"You're so cute, [Nickname]." Tetsurou ruffled your hair while you were about to object. He pressed a peck on your forehead, then resumed his playful attitude.

"But first, you have to find me before you get your reward!"

And now the mouse was chasing the cat.