two

Jeff's P.O.V

I wake up with Sally standing by me, holding her teddy bear. She smiles and whispers, "Look under your pillow...!" Then bolts out of my room.
I go to reach for the familiar feeling of my knife handle, and realize it's missing. I growl and run out the room. Sally is outside, leaving the door wide open. I run after her, grabbing my hoodie and pulling it on. I grab a knife out of the knife block and run after her.

I hold the knife in my grip tightly, and catch up to Sally. I throw my arm around her neck, and grip my knife so it's against her throat.

Sally screams as slenderman hides in the shadows,

"Tell Sally to never take my knife from under my pillow again, Slendy!" i scream at Slendy. Sally fights back with fire. "Tell Jeff i didn't take it! Ask Masky, he always takes it to cut his beloved kidneys.

Masky comes out from the trees behind Slenderman, and takes a bite out of a kidney. "Hey, i actually didn't use his knife this time!" Masky yells, and we all get into an arguement over who stole my knife.

We all stop when we hear a loud scream. We turn to look and see Slenderman holding a little boy in the air, and a knife and rocks flying at him, hitting his tentacles. The knife flys into his arm holding the boy, and he drops, along with the knife. i run to the intruders, and stop when i see the back of the head of a sixteen year old girl. She turns around, the pocktknife in her hands. I smirk, and go to grab the knife's blade, knowing she was to scared to hurt me, but she slices my palm open.

"Don't touch it, or else you'll get hurt." My smirk disappears, and is replaced with her own. i look down at my bloody hand, and run behind Slenderman. He goes up to her, and asks,

"How would you like to stay the night?"

**********

As we were walking back to the mansion, she holds her kid tightly, and her knife in attack mode. The bag that was by the little boy, was gripped tightly in her hand. She smiles at the little boy.

"Why aren't we going home?" the little boy asks.

"Jaylynn, it's probably safer here than at home, where the bad people take daddy." she replies. I trail behind Masky, Sally, and Slenderman to talk to this girl. "Hey, i never got your name." I tell her.

To be honest, she was kind of attractive, but she probably has a boyfriend, whos the little guy's dad.

"I'm Silver, but people call me Silver Killler, because i get into fights, and this is my little brother, Jaylynn, also Jay, because he has a little toy in the shape of a blue jay."

i nod my head, and realize that the little boy, Jaylynn, is her brother. Who would've known?

"Well, im Jeff, also known Jeff The Killer, and the little girl is Sally, and the guy with the mask is Masky." i reply, introducing myself, Sally, and Masky. "What about the faceless dude. he looks like a walking branch." Silver asks, pointing towards Slenderman. "That's Slenderman, Slendy." I reply. She nods, and smiles. "You're cool." She says.

The rest of the walk is in silence, with the occasional squirral passing by.

**********

We arrive at the Slender Mansion, and slender man blocks us from running through the door.

"Now listen, and especially you, Silver. BEN drowned goes through everything with games or data, and Eyeless Jack is also known as E.J. Smile Dog is, well, a dog, and Hoody, dont take off his hood. Got it?" Slenderman says,and opens the door, leading Sally through first, then Masky, then Silver and I. Silver hugs Jaylynn closer to her body as BEN jumps from television to the laptop laying on Hoody's sleeping body. Masky runs towards the kitchen and grabs a bowl of kidneys, and Sally drags her dolls towards Smile dog, who chews their faces off.

Slenderman screams the static, and everyone jumps into a line. I stay next to Silver, whos obviously terrified.

For some reason, i feel the need to protect her, as if i know her from long ago.

Slenderman nods to her, and she clears her throat. "Hi, my names Silver, known as Silver Killer at my school, and i get into fights, care for my little brother Jaylynn, and exrcise a lot." At this point, her brother starts screaming his head off, and she sets him down and goes to Smile Dog, smiling.

I grab him and steer him towards BEN, who loves children and is the only type of people he doesn't kill, and he picks him up and twirls him around, making aeroplane sounds.

Slenderman speaks once more before disappearing. "Silver will be staying with us for tonight. No killing her or her brother."

a chorus of yes' and ok's swim through out the house, and she goes to BEN.

"I see you like Jaylynn." Silver says, and they get into a hole conversation about little kids.

I walk towards the stairs and start walking towards the third floor, heading to my room. Once in my room, I see my knife with a note attached to the handle.

"Sorry for taking your knife, went out for late night killing spree. - BEN"

I scream down the stairs at BEN, and he comes rushing up, then runs down when he sees my face.

i start chasing after him.

"You're gonna pay!!"