Christmas party must have

Now this is an amazing this to do if you are having a Christmas party, or any party where it has adults there because as much fun as this is for kids, it's this same for adults.

Just get little knacks or candies and lots of Saran Wrap (plastic wrap)

Now just as you are mushing all of this Saran Wrap into a ball, add a candy bar, or knickknack .

You can make it how ever large you want.

How to play:

Have every one sit in a circle, there could be chairs in a circle if they don't want to sit on the floor.
You can play music if you want but it's not necessary, unless you find a song that starts off kind of slow and as it goes on gets faster and faster, that will add more excitement. Then once everyone is sitting and comfortable, the host gives the ball to whoever the party was for, or to the person closest to them. Then it's off. The ball is to be passed around the circle, but to every person that that passes it, they rip off a piece of the wrap. No one is to have more than a couple seconds to do so. If someone unravels the wrap and something falls out its theirs to keep.

There also is an alternative:

Pick a big prize , funny prize, gift card, etc. and around it wrap several layers of wrapping paper around it. ALOTTTTT OF PAPPER!!!! And do the same, but who ever gets to prize unwraps the rest of the paper, and won the prize!