Jonathan Dos Santos

5 months ago everything ended right in this place. Just thinking of it it made me sick. 5 months of crying myself to sleep,of missing him,of asking myself why did we …well he ended our relationship,why did i do to deserve this…was I not good enough?

Obviously….there were thousands of girls who would kill to have him for themselves…why would he pick me? I wasn’t a model…I wasn’t even the most gorgeous girl in the world i was just….me!

“Y/N are you okay?” my best friend Ashley asked me. She’s the one who literally dragged me in the plane to come with her on this Vacation. “yeah…I’m fine!” i answered looking out of the window. We were in our hotel room. The view was so beautiful…“Well you don’t seem to be! I have an idea! Let’s go to dinner! Let’s go out and have fun.You can’t be sad forever.” she said happily.
I forced a fake smile and nodded,she was right and had her point.

As we arrived at the restaurant we sat on a table and ordered our food. We were talking about random things when I saw the door open….My eyes widened and I couldn’t move or speak. I was literally staring at him like i saw a ghost.

Memories went thru my had and i couldn’t explain what i was feeling at the moment. I quickly turned my head in the other way,but we made eye contact for a few seconds. Ashley was looking confused at me but did the same as I. “what.are.you.doing?” she asked between her teeth.I refused to say anything I felt someone walking past me. “Jonathan is here!” i whispered not being able to say it louder. She raised her eyebrows and started looking  around until she spotted him. I decided not to look in their direction…just ignore them.I saw her wink in their direction and then texting someone.“Ash?” who are you texting?“ i questioned. “My mom!” she answered smirking not looking at me. “I’m going to the restroom!” i said and excused myself.

I knew he saw me….I knew he started following me,but i had no intentions to turn around,not now.
The only thing I wanted to do was jump in his arms and say that I missed him hella much. I looked in the big mirror of the bathroom then i started staring at the sink.

I was interrupted from my thoughts by the door closing I looked up and saw him.“hey!” he said slowly. I answered with a smile. “we need to talk…"he said.well of course we need to talk! duuuh! 
“i listen…” i said looking up at the eyes that i missed seeing every morning. ” I made a mistake by leaving you…there were so many things on my mind and i couldn’t handle everything and i decided to take the easy way…” he was interrupted by a noise.
I looked at the door and someone locked it. we screamed for help but no one heard us…how is that even possible??? after an hour we gave up. I looked at the clock and read 11:58 pm. ‘wow’ i said to myself. the restaurant must be already closed…"what are we doing now?” i muttered.“i guess we have to spent the night here?!” he said looking on the ceiling for a way to get out but …nothing.“In a bathroom?” i said sarcastically.
He came closer to me saying “I know you probably hate me for everything i’ve done but i still love you no matter what!I won’t ever stop loving you!”I looked into his eyes and i knew what he said was true. i approached him and kissed his soft lips.“I love you too Jona!”
He pulled me into a hug and i finally was able to touch the person i craved to even see for months.