Chapter 29- Mom's Friend!!

Start from the beginning

I got up without eating and took my bag and left the home with anger filled in my veins and tears blurring my vision and choking my throat. Why are they like this? What will they get in this?

They've hurted a pure heart, kian is a kid. He doesn't even know about society and money, all he knew is language of love but these money minded people won't understand that.

I hate them. They value money more than anyone's else emotions. How much I wish to have Julian as my real mother, Kian is rich than me in having a loving family. Money can't buy love for you, it do separate you from your near ones.

With a heavy head, I reached college and went to canteen and ordered coffee for me. My phone rang in mean time. It was message from my mom.

It said,

"Today we're going to have dinner with my friends. Be ready on time".  I sighed.

I can't say no to her because if I did so, she'll stop giving me pocket money and I don't earn anything so no pocket money means no fees for Kian's school expenses.

Julian didn't allow me to spend my money on Kian's education but still I do. I'm hopeless about my life and carrier, but I want him to have dreams and become a successful person one day and if I could help him in that, then what's wrong in that? For me, it gives me immense happiness.

I moved to my arts class with hope that making sketch would give me a bit relaxation. The class was almost full, and I sat with one of the batch mate.

"Hey, Nicole", someone called me and I looked back. Rian was waving hand at me.

"Hi", I passed him wave back with a smile. He smiled back at me widely.

"Come here, sit with me", he said addressing a vacant seat next to him and I agreed and joined him.

"So, you're ready for dinner tonight?", Rian shooted his question.

"I'm sorry but", I said scratching my head and continued saying, "I've to attend a dinner party tonight with my mom".

"Oh", he said popping word 'O' whilst his face show sadness.

"It's okay, don't worry. We can arrange any other party for your meeting with Kate", he said.

"Yeah, sure. Austin must be happy to meet her", I said.

"No, he's not coming. He had to attend a family function", Rian said and I just nodded in response.

Soon, Nial also came and passed me a smile. I responded back and the class started as soon as Mrs. Holes came. Austin was absent today.

After class during lunch time, Me, Cali and Max sat together. Other's haven't joined us yet, so I took it as a cue to squeeze information from them.