"Ten minutes, you got ten minutes to explain my kid's condition and if I am not satisfied one of us will not see the next sunrise and I will make sure it is not me"

Damien warns Adrian who nods his head in understanding as he would kill anyone who would so much look at his children the wrong way and this matter was a lot worse than that.

"Explain" Damien grits through his teeth as soon as they enter a more private room, which was Adrian's office.

"Asking you to sit will not work so well, here it is. Rogues, wolves to be clearer, have attacked your son, along with the others...

As you know the place where they were spending their summer holidays was in the middle of the forest where wild animals roam freely"

"You want me to believe all of that bullshit, we have done our research that is a private forest where no wild animals have been seen for twenty decades" Damien speaks restraining himself before he pulls his gun out and pointing it at someone.

"Then will you believe me if I say this is a werewolf pack and I am the Alpha of this pack?" Adrian asks straight.

*******

"Then I say we get the hell out of here before someone claims me as their mate because trust me only my wife has the rights to this body...

More importantly her mouth is the only one sucking my dick" Gabriel comments which makes a few of Adrian's men chuckle while Damien glares at his brother for his filthy mouth.

"What? Seriously seeing a handsome and sexy man like me I can tell you any woman will be more than happy to claim me as their mate" he defends his comment as Damien just rolls his eyes.

"Do shut up Gabe," Nicholas groans in annoyance.

"You are just jealous that you are not the handsome child in our family and hey Alpha man can you ask one of your wolves to eat my cousin?" Gabriel asks as he points towards Nicholas who sighs at Gabriel's antics.

"That's enough" Damien finally speaks making Gabriel step back.

"I know it is hard to believe my words but it is the only truth. My kind are not allowed to expose themselves to humans not until it's a dire need and this is a dire situation"

"What the fuck does that mean?"

"As I said your kids they were attacked by rogues, rogues in our world are an untamed deadly weapon, they have no humanity in them; they kill just because they can...

They attack just because they want to and unfortunately, your kids were victims to that attack one that was, meant for my wife...

Even if they are awake from this day on their lives have been changed for the better and for the worst, right now we do not know if they are going to change into a wolf or fight to remain human"

"Ad," Warren growls knowing about the situation right now.

"Wait for your turn Warren" Adrian warns his beta who steps back with a stiff nod.

"To save them or may I add to stop the infection from the rogue's attack I gave those kids my blood...

I did not know what my act would cause as all I wanted was to save them and keep them breathing and now that they are out of danger; my act is the one that will haunt us all"

"You mean my nephew will turn into some hairy monster girls love these days?" Gabriel asks with a gasp.

"We have to run some tests on those kids and it may take some time"