I'll always be there

Jordan's pov

It is 3:30 in the morning, I got up because I couldn't sleep.
As I walked into the kitchen to get a late night snack, I heard the rain softly pattering on the roof of my family's new house in Indiana.
I opened the fridge door and grabbed out the milk and poured myself a glass, I am now sitting on the couch drinking my milk and watching the rain fall down.
All of a sudden i hear some soft moaning coming from upstairs.
I quickly finish up my glass of milk, put down the glass, and walk upstairs to see what the moaning is.

Isaac's pov

I awoke with a jolt, another bad dream... for some reason I always have really terrible dreams while it rains.
I heard some footsteps walking down the hall,
A robber?
My mom or dad?
A messy bed head peeked into my room,
"Hey izzy, you ok?" The messy bed head asked.
"Yeah... Just another bad dream Jordan," I looked at my older brother as I responded to his question.

No one's pov

Jordan sat down on the corner of his little brother's bed,
"Do you want to tell me about the dream?" Jordan asked.
"I guess so.." Isaac replied pulling up the covers on his bed
"Well.." He started, "I had a dream that you were driving me and the girls to a party or something and we got in a wreck... You and the girls both died.... And I was left stranded, alone, without you, or the girls..." As Isaac finished telling Jordan the dream he had tears in his eyes.
"Oh Isaac..." Jordan pulled his younger brother in for a hug, "whatever happens, I'll always be here and even if I'm not here, you can always talk to God about it, so don't you worry about a stupid dream."
"I'm so glad your my big brother, your the best Jordan," Isaac said laying his head on his brother's shoulder.
"Thanks, and I'm glad I have such an awesome little brother like you," Jordan said pulling his brother closer.
And there they sat, in Isaac's bed, Jordan's arm holding his little brother close, watching the sun rise.

The
   End.