Freddy's story

Once upon a time, in a farmhouse near a great castle. Lived a girl named Freddy, and Freddy worked for the prince of the kingdom. Freddy had a crush on the prince.
But one night the prince got kidnapped, and Freddy was the only one who knew.
Freddy went to go tell the guards but they sadly didn't believe her. So she went to her friend the blacksmith, and made herself some metal armor. And went back to the castle and took one of the horses and rode off to rescue the prince in the dark forest.

When Freddy got to the forest, a storm was slowly approaching. She had to get out of the storm for It was thundering and raining hard. But the storm was only an illusion made by the kidnapper who captured the prince.

Freddy bravely rode through the storm, to rescue her prince. She got closer to the castle, and made her way inside. When she was inside, she noticed a large neon green billboard that said 'jail this way' with a large arrow pointing her in the right direction. She headed down a few dark hallways, and found the prince in his cell reading. She smashed down the door, and dragged him out and onto her horse. And together they rode off to the castle.

The King was very happy that Freddy brought his son back, that he made Freddy a knight.

The
     End.