Chapter 4

Recap: 

I hadn't realized that I was leaning down until our lips met and it was the most amazing thing I have ever felt...

Sabrina's POV 

O. MI. GOSH. Am I actual- Am I real- Wow. This is not what I expected my first kiss to be like. He put his left hand in my hair and tugged possesivly after he pulled me up.  After getting over the shock of sharing my first kiss with a superstar, I started to respond back my lips moving on his sweetly. My arms went for around his neck and my fingers played with the small, soft hairs at the nape of his neck maing him shiver.  He broke the kiss, making me whimper, and started to pull me towards the living room closing it behind us as soon as we got out of the playroom. Whoops. What if Jason was to wake up? 

As we got to the living room, he sat down and pulled me down onto his lap and wasting no time as he covered my mouth with his own. My eyes futtered closed in unision with his. His arms wrapped around my waistt, pulling me closer to him,  after he positioned my legs to the point where I was stradling him, not once did he break the kiss. He nibbled at my bottom lip asking for entrance. Smiling into his lips, I just kept kissing him softly, making him groan in response. Man, for this being a first kiss, I really am good at this. 

Feeling a pinch on my thigh, I gasp and he takes the chance to plunge his tongue into my mouth making me moan in pleasure.  Moving my hands from his neck, I move them to his hair and tangle my hands in their soft light brown straight locks.  His mouth was sweet as if he had just eaten some strawberries with chocolate. Our tongues were fighting for dominance, but with his experience (although, now I'm wondering how many people he's kissed and whether he has mono) he won. 

His hands were now under my shirt around my back massaging it gently. 

Upon hearing crying from the playroom, I was brought back into reality and pushed away from Eric, much to his dismay as he groaned in frustration, and got up and ran towards the playroom.  Swinging the door open, I see Jason sitting upright in his bed, hugging onto the bunny I had stuck in his arms as a replacement earlier in one hand and clutching onto his blankie in the other. He looked super cute and I just ran to him, hoping that I could cater his every need. 

Panting heavily, both from running and kissing Eric, mind you that I'm blushing at how passionate it was, I stoop down to Jason's level on the bed. 

"What's wrong little man?" I ask softly, trying to even my breaths. He looked up at me and stopped crying but was sniffling. 

"Where were you?" his small voice asked. 

"Your brother was showing me you big house and we stopped in the living room to watch something." I lied quickly. His face lit up. 

"Can I watch some TV too?" I never really said we were watching TV ... 

"How about you eat something first okay? It's dinner time anyways." I say looking at the clock on my phone seeing that it was 6 in the evening. I had not realized I had been here for over an hour.  He nodded and jumped out of his bed and went through the door. I was about to follow after him but felt Eric envelope my waist with his arms. He nestled his face in my neck. 

"Where were we?" I heard his voice full of desire. Well, his disdain about has obviously evaporated. I pulled his hands from around my waist and took a step forward and then turned around to face him. 

"We can't do this. Me and you." I said my hands gesturing between the two of us. 

"And why not?" he raised an eyebrow at me skeptically. 

"Well, for starters, I have to take care of your brother and I don't need distractions and I don't want things to be complicated if we were to start a realtionship after I leave the house and go back home. Besides, you'll end up doing movies and end up with other girls and crap and I don't think that I want that. So, you can go back to hating me all you want so yeah." I said in wone breath and headed towards the door. I shut it behind me and slid down it leaving me in a sitting position with my hands covering my knees and my head buried into them, my hair falling around my face. I wonder if I'm making the right choice.