Fairy Tail Quotes

"Always trying to make myself seem strong... so I locked my heart in a suit of armor and cried"
-Erza Scarlet

"Even if I can't see. Even if I can't hear. I have light inside of me. The path I walked with my friends, is bringing light to my future. I don't fear anything! This isn't even worthy of being called pain! The worst pain is... the pain of losing your light"
-Erza Scarlet

"If you don't have the courage to change things, you might as well die!"
-Natsu Dragneel

"The worst pain is when your smiling just to stop the tears from falling"
-Lucy Heartfilla

"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people are the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see someone else suffer the way they did"
-Jellal Fernandez

"Is you have love in your life, you must keep living"
-Juvia Locksar

"The moment you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on for so long"
-Natsu Dragneel

"Remember that everyone is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something"
-Lucy Heartfilla

"We are different from each other and that's what makes us special"
-Mirajane Strauss

"Don't judge me unless you've looked through my eyes, experienced what I went though, and had cried as many tears as me. Until then, back off, cause you have no idea"
-Lucy Heartfilla

"We don't die for our friends, we live for them!"
-Erza Scarlet