Chapter Thirteen

En başından başla

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked as I turned to look at him.

"Well you said you'd be careful when you wanted to trick Liam and look how that turned out." He said coldely.

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. He was right. But this wasn't like him. He was never mean to me even when we were little. He would always be nice and if I wanted anything he'd give it to me. If I touched his stuff he wouldn't care while other boys would be freaking out. He was the best brother ever and now he's different.

What changed him. I decided to just turn back to the wolf and I was by the wolfs side when I saw a big red scar on the wolfs back. 

"Do you have clothes? Could you change?" I asked the wolf knowing it would understand me.

The wolf shook his head no. "Why don't you follow our car and I'll give you some of my clothes and we could see who you are." I told the wolf walking back to the car.

The wolf tried to smile which looked really wird on a wolf and nodded after a few seconds of thinking. I opened the door to the car and climbed in. After a minute or so Seth climbed back into the back seat and Nathan came back in the drivers seat and gave me a glare.

It was started to get really weir and it was starting to creap me out. I decided to ignore him and just look outside. 

When we got home I went upstair to my room and grabbed a dress from my closet and ran back downstairs. I gave the dress to the wolf and it grabbed it in its teeth. The wolf ran to the woods in the back of our house and I turned to Seth.

"Did you see the scar?" I asked him worriedly.

"Yeah. It's a rogue it probably just ran into another a rogue" He said as we waited for the wolf to come out.

"Where's Nathan?" I asked noticeing he wasn't here.

"He went inside." Seth said just as the girl came out of the woods wearing my dress.

She was gorgeous with her long brown hair and big light brown eyes. She had a super models body and she had long legs and the dress that I gave her reached up to her mid thigh.

"I'm Annabel but I prefer Anna." She said giving me a small smile.

"I'm Rose and this is Seth." I told her pointing over to Seth.

"Hey." Seth said as he waved.

"What are you doing in our territory?" He asked her coldly.

"I didn't know there was another wolf pack here but if there is i'd like to join my other pack got seperated and I have no Idea where they went. There was a fire and all." She explained.

"Do you think we just let anybody into our pack like that? We have to take everybodys opinion in the pack first and also get the Alpha's permission." Seth told her.

"Okay I could go to the pack house and do that." She said with a weird glint in her eyes.

Just then I heard the door to our house open and Nathan came out. He came and stood next to Seth and glared at the girl. What was wrong with him. He's been so mean lately. When she looked up to meet his gaze she smirkerd at him thinking that we wern't watching.

"Why don't we all go inside." I suggested and started walking up the front steps.

I pushed openen the door to the house and went to the living room. I saw Seth and the others following behind Seth coming in. When Seth came in I grabbed his hands and pulled him out.

"I just need your help with something." I told him.

When I got to a room I knew they couldn't hear us in I turned over to Seth.

"They know each other." I told him sitting down on one of the chairs. "Did you see the glare he gave her and when she smirked?" I asked.

"Yeah I did." He said sitting down next to me.

"Nathan's been acting really weird lately too." I told him. "He's really mean."

"Yeah I know I've noticed that too." He said putting his hand in mine.

I looked up to meet his gaze and he smiled that cute smile of his.  "Come on lets go back." He said.

I stood up and followed him out the door and into the kitchen and hearing,

"Your not supposed to be here. If they figure out what we're up to we're dead. I'm having a hard enough time. And If they find out where her brother is they'll..." 

___________________________________________________________

So what do you think? I can't belive I already have 200 fans! Thank you so much and I hope you like this chapter! 

Vote n' Comment