The reason I left

Your Pov
  Well here  we are Gin,but when we go in here stick close to me because the people here are crazy,got it?

"Got it"

Ramdom Pov

  "Is that captin"
"Leader"
"Boss"
"Welcome back sir"

"Arckhem...Attention! Anyone who admits to slacking off why'll i was gone drop and give me twenty...everyone else 50,as well in return I'll do seventy push ups".

After the push-ups...

"Master I apologize for being gone so long,but I have completed the mission of infuriating the Fairytail guild, but it seems they will not share there secrets until they know I am trustworthy ".

"Understood ,Y/n who is this"He says pointing at Gin.

"This is Gin my adopted son ,we use the same Magic he is a second generation dragon slayer.He will be a member of this guild."

   "As you wish "Was all he said

After Gin received his guild mark identical to yours, you decided to announce that you were going to be leaving again in a few months , but starting next month you were going to back-up the mandatory guild examination and you just hoped Gin would make it past the exams.

Suddenly one of your men burst through the guild ,explains that they had just apprehended some unknown wizards with Fairy tail guild marks you suddenly realized that your plan was going perfectly thanks to Fair tails team Natsu.

With Team Natsu...

Natsu:Let me go I have to find someone
Gray and Gajeel:Shut up!
Lucy:This is all Y/n's fault if it wasn't for her me and Natsu would be together by now

Screech!went the mettalic black door as ashadowy figure entered

ERZA:We wish to talk to your leader.Maybe we could make a deal.

Bf(name):Y/n  and Master we only came quietly so we could bring Y/n back to Fairytail

Gajeel:Also if you don't let me out in a matter of ten seconds me and Pyro over her are gonna slug ya

Y/n:Gajeel how could you say that I thought we were friends that's why I let you all out, Gray why would Gajeel say something like that?You say hugging him to make Gajeel jealous .

Gray:I have no idea , except for the fact that he didn't even want to come here and get you.

Y/n:Is this True Gajeel
Gajeel:No of course not, I came to rescue you he says blushing.

Y/n:Wait what is  he doing here?!I'll destroy him

Everyone:No!!!!