Newton's Law (One-Shot)

SURPRISE! I BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THIS COMING! I LITERALLY THREW THIS TOGETHER IN LESS THAN AN HOUR BUT I'M HAPPY WITH IT! INSPIRED BY VIDEO ABOVE! 

WATCH VIDEO AFTERWARD OTHERWISE SPOILERS! 

"Ugh You're back," Peter groaned from his seat in a Helicarrier conference room. Nova had been gone with the Guardians of the Galaxy on a mission for about a week, but that was all they knew. No other details had been provided for the reason Nova was needed, but it Peter had no problem with Sam being gone. In fact, it was quite a relief seeing as the two had been at each other's throats before he left for a much-needed break.

Sam rolled his eyes and plopped into a chair across from Peter. In his hand a large red apple; Which he occasionally taking a bit out of. The rest of the team looked at him expecting an explanation of what he was doing in space. Sam looked back and forth between them, and then his eyes widened and he sat up quickly. "You'll never believe what happened! It was so cool!" He exclaimed. "So say this apple is Insulae-"

"Woah! Slow down! In-Soon-Lay-Egg?" Luke interrupted, clearly confused. Sam stared at him for a minute.

"Insulae, it's a planet a bit smaller than Terra--I mean Earth-- that's basically all small islands," Sam explains waving weird red fruit in the air.

"Insulae literally means 'islands' in Latin. Oh! Not in the Milky Way Galaxy, a different one fairly far away," Sam laughed at their confused faces.

"Oookkkaaayyyyy, so what's In-Soon-Lay-Egg got to do with anything?" Peter asked with his arms crossed.

"I was getting to that!" Sam threw up his hands in exasperation but cutting himself off. "ANYWAY! This is Insulae-" Sam elaborated further, shaking the apple. He then let go of the apple and turned to grab a black pen on the table. "-And pretend this is our ship. We were-"Sam turned back around and looked up at where he had last left the apple only to find it gone. He looked around in the air a bit, but then looked at the floor where the red apple fell. The others looked at him weird, but Peter had a smirk on his face. Sam picked up the apple and then continued explaining with slight embarrassment on his face but thank god the others can't see his face. "So, we're flying towards Insulae and then out of nowhere this other ship comes up behind us," Sam then held up the apple with one hand and moved the black pen closer to the red fruit. He then let go of the black pen and reached for a red one on the table and then turned back around towards to the apple. "They came out of nowhere and--" Once again he looked at where the pen should have been and then back to the ground.

"AHAHAHAHAHA!" This time Peter laughing loudly and clutching his stomach. Ava was laughing quietly with a hand over her mouth, Luke was chuckling, and Danny had a small smile on his face.

"Stupid gravity," Sam huffed in annoyance, face still as red as the apple.