Troubled Past

Little about her past before she came to Tulsa, Oklahoma.

I was never really the popular kid, and my parents never really loved me. When I was growing up, around the age of 6, I made a friend and he was about 8 years old and was one of the baddest kids I knew. He was the one who taught me who I was and in the end, that wasn't exactly the true me and the person everyone wanted me to be. I changed for the better, but my past still got out somehow and I, out of people, didn't say a word to anyone.

I would lie to police, back talk to them and disobey any orders given to me because of the kid who taught me, I didn't know right from wrong. He thought it was a natural way to be and that it shouldn't bother anyone. I wasn't an angel and I also never planned on being one. I'm from New York.

I would steal all the time with that kid, whether it was food, weapons, or even the odd time, clothing. Him and I each had pocket knives by the time he was 9 and I was 7. He didn't care what I did, as long as I wasn't seriously hurt or dead. I stole money too sometimes and we'd blame it on other kids, but since our record was so long, we never were really off the hook and got blamed for so many things.

My parents, you see, most kids have 'em. Then there's me and my bestfriend, the boy I keep talkin' 'bout, he and I were so bad at times that we went to reform schools. I've been to so many and am still going to one at an age where I should be free, having fun and have friends. But not in my case. Even before I went to reform schools, my parents hated me and didn't care about me. That's was a main reason as to why I ditched them and went to someone who would look out for me and care about me. My parents would beat me, yell and scream in my face and tell me things that weren't necessarily true.

Today is the day where I, age 14 and half, is getting to go on a trip of a life time to Tulsa and get to go to some very strict military school. They think it'll be better then a reform school, they think that these highly trained people could potentially break me and get me to listen and cooperate with them, because it was very rare that I'd listen to anyone other then Mikey.

Mikey Fiddleton was the best friend I could ever ask for. He was the one who found me that very cold night out in the middle of a park on my own in the rain. He brought me to his place and we became friends ever since then and I am kinda glad that I was on my own out in that park. Mikey was the one who taught me what I know, how to fight and how to be the person I am. I followed his lead when we stole, lied and he even gave a beating to a kid so bad once, he killed the poor kid. For some reason, that didn't affect me one bit and that was because I was a cold hearted, mean little kid that didn't give a shit about what someone else did. I didn't care if I got into trouble, to me this was all like a game and it just started to become real.

Mikey got sent away to a different camp them me because people thought that he had something really mentally wrong with him that made him act the way he did and then how he became my idole and taught me everything. Nothing worked for him or I, so they brought him to a camp, like me, that was farther away them me. About a week of driving away from me. They wanted him away from me, so they could see how I'd do on my own and how he'd do on his own, to see of we'd break without one or the other.

This is where my journey begins, a little before a year I met some incredible people. After awhile the story will get going and I will explain everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I left my cabin room located on the first floor to go outside where I will meet people, which I ain't too fond about. Meeting people doesn't interest me because the only people I know are police, swat teams or people from reform schools and then there is also Mikey Fiddleton. I got outside and bumped into someone, falling to the ground and my hat falling over my eyes. They make you wear the ugliest things here, plain green camo clothing. Nothing else, maybe a white tank top or black t shirt the odd time.