Ch. 14: Jonas Home Sweet Home

Magsimula sa umpisa

            She then walked out, hugged Annie one more time, and left the office.

            When the doors shut to the elevator, she cried.  She pulled out her phone, texts Chris, ‘Don’t bother coming. I’m not going to the funeral. I’ll explain later when you’re on break.’

            She then sent another message to six different numbers, and smiled while sending it.

            To: Paul, Denise, Kevin, Joe, Nick, Danielle:

                        It’s over.  I’m coming home where I belong.

            She sighed sending it, and then called Danielle’s friend to come back and get her. As she got off the phone, she got a text back from Chris.

            Chris: I’ll call you later tonight.  I hope everything is okay.

            Alex: Yes, when I tell you, you’ll know.

            She couldn’t wait to leave NYC and head back home.

~*~*~*~

            The Jonas family landed in Portland, Oregon, and as everyone turned on their cell phones inside the airport, their phones all rang different tones saying that they have a text message.

            “It’s from Alex,” Danielle cheered.

            “Must be saying that she made it,” Paul said.

            Kevin froze into place as he read it, “Um, no, something happened.”

            Everyone looks at their own message.

            “It’s over.  I’m coming home where I belong,” Joe read, “What is she talking about?”

            Nick looked at his family, “Something happened. We’ll have to see what’s going on.”

            “Let’s get to the hotel and then we’ll call her and talk to her,” Paul said.

            Everyone agreed, and went to get their luggage.

~*~*~*~

            Alex thanked Danielle’s friend for everything, went back to the airport, and talking to them about her flight need to be changed. She paid with the extra cash that she had from Danielle to change her flight early to leave to Portland, Oregon. After she got done, she called Dixie to tell her what happened, which Dixie was in total shock, but was glad that she was going to tour for those two weeks with the Jonas family, and to have fun.