...was I drunk?

I wake up. I had the weridist dream,

*in dream*

"hey babe!" I hear come from a group on boys, I turn around only to find Sam.

"babe?" I say kindia worryed.

"Yeah...we have been dating ever since we started texting." Sam states.

*end of dream*

I rub my head, now knowing what this dream ment. I realize,  what if this is true. I check my phone. Oh...my...god.... I asked to go to the movies with him today and he said yes. Shoot, was I drunk or something?! Ugh, its 10:30 I have to go to the movies at 12. Better start getting ready.

I get into the bathroom, I strip down my pajamas and hop in the shower. I brush my teeth , yes in the shower and wash my hair. Once in done I get out and dry myself. I get dressed in my black leggings and over sized sweater with a pug on it. I check the time, 11:13. I go into the bathroom again I brush my hair and teeth again and put my hair into a loose fishtail. I do nothing to my face,  I'm not wearing makeup to a "date" I don't want to go to.

I text Lacy.

me: ugh, today is not my luck.

Lacy: why? what's up?

me: I made a date with Sam and I do not want to go.

Lacy: you should be honored , Sam is cute as heck but I mean, I have my Jordan.

me: Shut up. I will die.

Lacy: I got to go, but remember to kiss Sam on your date ;)

Me: I make no promises.

Lacy:  bye!

Me: bye.

I look at the clock,  11:49. I better start heading to the movies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

like it guys?

sorry I don't have wifi at my house and its hard to update.

bye?

saber