A Sapphic Romance

The cold night was already dark and foreboding when she finally rang my door buzzer. The few minutes it took for her to climb the stairs to the apartment rushed by and she was at my door. I opened it and greeted her with a kiss. The apartment was all ours, my roommate was working. I was playing my music and had spread my books across the lounge area. We had both eaten already and we retreated into my room with a bottle of red wine.

I had lit a few candles and dimmed the lights. I wanted us to slip into the mood. I opened the doors to my cupboards to choose what to wear. Of her clothes that she had left at my apartment there was little she wanted to wear for a 'special' night out. What did she have planned? Not much she admitted, she just wanted to take me out. But she wanted to get dressed up; she wanted to look glamorous and beautiful for me. She wanted to wear some of my alternative clothes.

She chose red tartan bondage pants, a black mesh long sleeve top and a lacy strapless corset. She put them on. I was blown away by how absolutely sexy she looked – the pants were very flattering on her legs and the corset, she filled it out much better than me, magically showed off her lovely breasts.

It was strange though, as sexy and stunning that she looked, it just was not right on her. She looked like a model from a metal music magazine or a girl in a nu-metal film clip, a mainstream type trying to be alternative in a very provocative way. There was an almost fake air to her outfit. I was so disappointed with myself for thinking it. How could I tell her this? At first I decided not to – I didn't want to hurt her feelings. But then I wanted to be honest with her. Regardless of all this, I knew she could look more beautiful, more tastefully glamorous, more ravishing in a different outfit. I told her. She was playfully disappointed. But she wanted to please me and if I could make her more beautiful in my eyes then she was willing to wear anything I chose for her.

I picked out a long black piece of lingerie direct from the 70's – high waisted, ankle length and with a low cut and tight fitting lacy bodice. I was still deciding what to wear myself. I turned to look at her. She was sitting on my bed now. She had been transformed into a Gothic beauty! She looked far more enticing, far more real now. My eyes were drawn to her beautiful face and décolletage enhanced by the nature of the bodice. She smiled at me.

I watched her as she slowly slipped the skirt of the piece up to her naked thighs and pulled on leg by leg thick black pantyhose. I caught a glimpse of her black knickers and I wanted to touch again what lay beneath that material. I admired the smooth lines of her long slender legs and how gracefully she manoeuvred them into the delicate material. She stood up and she ran her fingers through her shoulder length straight brown hair.

I moved toward her. My face was close to hers and I wrapped my arm about her waist.

"That looks far more goddess-like." I kissed her lightly on her lips and pulled away. "Because that is what you are!"

I let go of her. I found my black boots by the bathroom door and a black necklace from amongst my large number of accessories - they would complement the outfit. She put the boots on and laced them up. I sat on the bed behind her and said I would put the necklace on for her. She held her hair up as I slipped the necklace about her naked neck and closed the clasp. I kissed her neck, I couldn't help it. She thanked me. I pulled my lips away.

I returned to my decision making and she retreated into my bathroom to apply some make-up. I dressed in black pants and wore over these an ice green lingerie petticoat. A rose pink lacy camisole layered over a black mesh top covered my torso.

She emerged from the bathroom. She had added black liner to her already almond shaped eyes and dark blood red lipstick to her lips. She looked like a Gothic femme fatale and I told her this. She had captured me with her powerful sexuality and I was helpless.