Chapter 2--

{Y/N}'s POV-

I looked up at the man, Sean grabbed my hand and helped me stand up.

"S-Sean, who's this?" I asked him.
He motioned at the guy. "This is Antisepticeye, you've heard of him, right?" He waved at me, "H-Hi.. {Y/N}, right?" I nodded at him, he smiled, "Well, just call me Septic." He gave a cheeky wink, cute. Sean growled at him, why? He put his hand on my sholder, pulling me a step away from Septic. "Don't get too attached, he tried ta kill me multiple times." I brushed his hand off my shoulder, I'll be fine. Oh, Sean! You gotta record the video." He paused before remembering he fell off of his chair trying to make one. "..Oh yeah.."

Septic and I got out of the room and closed the door behind us. We heard Sean from inside his room. "One two three! *Clap*" We went downstairs, I grabbed a box of {Cheez-It's/Cheery-O's} and we both sat on the couch.

Septic's POV-

I sat next to {Y/N}, the most beautiful girl I've seen. Sean's a lucky guy to get her in his house. She stuffed a handful of {Chez-It's/Cheery-O's} into her mouth, leaving crumbs all over her face, she wiped it off. "So Septic, how do you... Exist? I thought you were a fan thing." she said, shaking the box around.  I thought for a second, "Well kinda.." I started, "The fans did create me but with their belief that I did exist I formed as a part of Sean." She gave the most derpy face before seeing what I ment, "Ohhh... I get it!" She looks so cute when she's confused.

{Y/N}'s POV-

A few hours later..

After a few hours of {Cheez-It's/Cheery-O's} and talking with Septic we heard Sean coming down the stairs. "Guys! We may have a problem!" Septic and I looked at eachother before bolting up the stairs. We followed Sean to the guest room I was supposed to sleep in. The sheets had a huge stain of brown on it. "I spilt some chocolate milk in here while trying ta put some on the side table. I got a couple sleeping bags, if you guys wanna just hang in my room." I thought for a second, "I'm fine. How 'bout you Septic" "Sure!" we head into Sean's room and got ready for bed. I put on my {F/C} lace top and shorts and walked in with the boys.

I walked in, Sean's already asleep and Septic's looking at me. "{Y/N}.. I've been wanting to tell you something.." I san next to him, "Sure! Anything!"  "You're... Really cute." He brushed some hair out of my face, he looked pike a blushing mess... I stayed silent, feeling a blush creap onto my face. He came closer and kissed me. He may be some fan made thing but he's a dang good kisser! Kudos to the fans. He pulled away, I looked at him.. "Goodnight {Y/N}" he said smilling, he dug himself into his sleeping bag.

"Goodnight Septic."