Chapter--7

Hello, Finally I got some time out of my busy schedule to continue this fanfic...

So here is the long awaited chapter....

Ronald's POV

I was happy to see that my sister was content with my best friend Harry. I must say I was angry when he broke up with my sister which broke her heart. I remember seeing her all sad and broken after our sixth year. but I have forgiven Harry for whatever he did. But not before having a serious brother talk with him..

"Harry now I am not talking as a best friend of yours but as a older brother of Ginny. I know you love her and I trust you with her. But mistakes happen. Please make sure that my is never hurt. or I will be forced to kill you." I had said in a very serious voice.

"I promise that I would never hurt her or heck even let her hurt herself." Harry had replied truthfully. His eyes were not betraying him.

Suddenly there was a soft pop sound and I saw Neville and Seamus standing there." Hey ron, we just dropped by to say that there is a party at my house. I think we need to have some entertainment after the war." said Seamus. I turned to look that Harry, Ginny, and the others were there. Ginny was holding Teddy who was gurgling and making other baby noises. " I think that's a good idea." Harry said. " We will be there." said Ginny. "Time?" Mrs Weasley asked."7:00 evening. the dress code is muggle clothes only." said Neville. All the youngsters nodded. And they both were gone.

.

.

.

.

Harry's POV

I was sitting in the living room with Ron and George waiting for the girls to come down. My jaw nearly dropped to the floor when they did. Ginny looked absolutely stunning in green one piece dress. She even looked angelic. She was holding Teddy who was resting his head on her chest. She was telling her mum about how to take care of Teddy in her absence. She cared for him as if she was actually the mother of Teddy. And this was one of the reasons why I loved her.

Finally they were ready to go and Ginny handed Teddy to her mum and we all disapparated with a pop.

.

.

.

.

The party was on full swing. Before we knew it we were drunk. Party was definitely what we wanted. Ginny was happy and was dancing with Hermione on the dance floor. I gulped. It was tantalizing seeing her dance. But I somehow kept it in control.

.

.

.

After the party, we all went to our homes but not before thanking Seamus for the wonderful party. At home, Ginny quickly took a sobering potion and changed her clothes and laid down next to me with her head on my chest. "Harry" she said." Hmm"" I love you.." said Ginny. I smiled softly down at her and kissed her forehead and said" I love you too." And I kissed her softly on her lips. I could see that she was tired. So I just kissed her one more time and said" Sleep my love." she snuggled close to me and was fast asleep and I followed her quickly. It was the perfect way for a day to end.

Thank you to all my readers for your support..