Chapter--6

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES.. I AM SO BUSY THIS YEAR WITH MY COACHING CLASS AND SCHOOL.. THIS BOOK WILL HAVE SLOW UPDATES..

MY APOLOGIES TO ALL MY READERS..

WELL HERE IS CHAPTER 6..

Next morning..

Harry's point of view

I woke up early next morning because of a bad dream. Even though Voldemort was dead now I was still worried that his faithful followers( death eaters) were still out there bidding their time. I looked at Teddy and Ginny who were both sleeping peacefully. I will always protect them no mater what. 

I sighed and got up to get ready for the day. When I came back all fresh and ready to start the day, I saw that teddy had woken up and was looking around. I smiled at his cuteness and went over to him and picked him up in my arms." Good morning, teddy. Finally awake. Well lets get you cleaned up and presentable too." I whispered to him because Ginny was still sleeping and I didn't want to wake her up so soon. So I got the bath tub ready for Teddy to bath in. Well this should be easy. I took all the things necessary like towel, soap, clothes etc and put them on the bathroom counter. I then slowly lowered Teddy into the tub. He suddenly wailed and I quickly brought him back out." What's the matter teddy?" I asked. I then checked the temp of water and instantly knew what was the reason of his discomfort. the water was too hot for his liking. I cooled it down quickly. Then again I lowered him down. This time he did not wail or cry. then I started to bath him. Giving bath to an infant is difficult would be an understatement. Teddy started to splash water left and right. By the end of the bath session I was drenched in water from head to toe. I heard a giggle from the door and turned around to see Ginny watching us with amusement. "Yeah, yeah laugh all you want." And to my absolute horror she started laughing so loudly that tears were running down her face. And as if I had not been tortured enough I slipped on the soap and fell in the bath tub. Fortunately Ginny had taken Teddy from my arms before I fell. Now I was smelled like baby soap and shampoo. Great" Oh dear, I think you will need another bath." Ginny said.

When I went downstairs, everyone started teasing me about the incident. Ginny just smirked evilly at me. Oh great she told everyone about it. they will never stop teasing me about it. But still I loved this family and I loved this beautiful cunning girl.

IT'S SHORT I KNOW.. BUT I WILL TRY MY LEVEL BEST TO TAKE OUT SOME TIME FOR THIS TOO..