--------------------------------------------

It was 8 pm and the flight was in two hours, we needed to go. "Nandani, let's go." I called out.

"I am not going till you do what I told you to." She said sitting on the bed.

Oh well, she wants me to ask mom for the permission to go first and only then she would agree to come with me. But I just don't want to face her or rather I can't. The disgust in her eyes for me just kills me. First I thought Nandani was been adamant but now I feel she really means it, she really wants me to talk to her. Fine...! "Okay, but come with me." I asked.

She smiled and came running towards me and held my hand. It felt as if she gave me all the energy that I lacked. I held her hand tighter and walked to mom's room. I stood ideal outside her room but Nandani knocked the door for me. Mom opened the door within few seconds and gave us a questioning look. I wanted to say something but there was a certain nervousness in me. Nandani noticed it and held my hand tighter. Mom was walking back in but I held her hand and stopped her. "Mom...me and Nandani are going to the Bahamas for few days. Can we go?" I asked being hesitant.

"Hmm...." She replied without turning to face me. I left her hand and she went into the room. Nandani smiled faintly for my attempt but I wanted to say one thing that was in my head for sometime now. I went in and sat on my knees in front of mom who was on the bed.

"Mom, when you adopted me, you didn't enquire about my parents.....then why now! My background didn't matter then but then why does it matter now? Do I deserve what dad did to me? Are you not my mother and am I not your son?....... Till we come back, just think about these few questions that were raised in my mind. Maybe things will change when you get these answers." I said and left with Nandani for the airport.

Virat had already loaded our bags into the car and we just sat on the backside. I remained quite but I felt Nandani's gaze on me. "What?" I said in frustration.

"So baby pull me closer in the back side of your rover...no audi..." She sang and brought me back to my cheerful mood. "I am still telling you, I don't like this grumpy version of you.....and don't worry, you said the right thing." She said and I felt a little relived.

We arrived at the airport and took off the flight to the Bahamas.

--------------------------------------------

Nandani's POV
After about twenty hours, we reached our destination. I was so tired that I didn't even realise when I sat in the car and when Manik got me into the room. When I opened my eyes, I found myself on the bed but I was left all alone. Where was Manik?

I was amazed at the view of my sight

I was amazed at the view of my sight. The view outside the room was stunning and the room itself was so beautiful. I stood up and toured my room. As I saw the Jacuzzi, wild thoughts ran through my head. How is Manik going to miss use this. Oh god Nandani, stop! And look for Manik. Outside our room, we had a small lounge too where I found my handsome husband sipping a cup of coffee while reading a news paper. How unromantic! Maybe I should try to do something different. He surprised me, now my turn. Please god just make me look hot while doing all that rather then dumb.

Manik's POV
Nandani was tired so I let her take a nap while I sat out catching up with the news that I had missed for the day due to all the travelling. Just then Nandani stood in front of me with mischief in her eyes. I gave her a questioning look and in the next second she took the newspaper for my hand in a jerk and opened her hair. She played with her hair seductively and then unbuttoned half of her shirt, making her look too hot to handle for me. She then sat on my lap and traced her index finger, outlining my face. She was very seductive but I could no longer control my laugher and burst out.

"Manik, why are you laughing?" She asked cutely.

"What were you trying to do? I mean, why was my cute wife trying to be so bold all of a sudden?" I asked.

"So I am only cute and not hot and sexy?" She asked cutely.

"You are the cutest, hotest and the prettiest....but I am the luckiest to have you. My little package of everything." I said caressing her hair.

"Good good, keep it up. If you go on this track, then it will be very beneficial for you...at least till this honeymoon." She again said seductively.

"Okay okay....now go get ready, we are going out." I changed the topic before I lose control over myself.