The Nurse (Robb Stark)

*His POV* (Why because why not)

I watch as the young girl knees next to one of my men, He was severely wounded. She cooed at him softly as he moans in pain. The solider looked up at her as she moving his hair softly told him everything was going to be okay.
I watch as she reaches and untied his leg. I move to scold her to yell and make her retie it but she looks up at me with sorrow filled eyes and I instantly knew, looking at the large gash in his stomach.

She moved his hair and I watch as she speaks softly to him.

"You're okay solider, it'll be alright soon"

"I-I can't feel my legs" the man whispers looking at her

"I know, it's alight I've just tied it rather well" she lies sweetly

"M-my king" the man stutters and I move towards them kneeling down.

"Yes?" I take his out stretched hand.

"I-it was and will still be my greatest honour to serve for you" he says and I nod

"It's alright my friend" I clear my throat and the solider looks over at the young girl whose hair was blowing in the wind.

"Don't c-cry for me little dove" the solider says and she smiles softly

"I wasn't crying" she laughs sadly and I watch there encounter.

"Of course not, a smart girl l-like you would never...." his eyes flutter then speaks again "tell Rosie I-I always fancied her" he says and his grip brings to loosen.

"Of course" she says and I fell his hand fall completely limp

I watch the young nurse close his eyes and stand men coming and taking the corpses away. She bows her head before turning to walk away.

I move to grab her hand then my mother comes over pulling me away I sigh and glance at the girl wondering who she was.

-later-
It was now sometime after dark and I was doing my rounds with Grey when I see her again. She was leaning against a tree her eye closed and tears faintly glint on her cheeks. Her hair framed her pale face and I walk up to her.

"Are you alright?" I ask and she jumps opening her eyes and looking at me.

"Oh um....yes m'lord" she says and grey tilts his head moving towards her. Nuzzling against her leg and sitting something he only did with me.

"Grey doesn't seem to thing so" I chuckle and walk closer to her.

"He's a wolf, what makes you think he knows" she says flatly and looks down as grey nuzzles her hand.

"He's a smart wolf" I muse walking towards her.

"I see" she replies and I Just a few steps away grey still separating us.

"Are you okay after....after today's events?" I ask her softly and she nods.

"He wasn't the first man I've seen die and with this war I doubt he'll be the last." She says calmly and looks me straight in the eye.

"I suppose that's true" I reply and grey backs away a little giving me more room to move closer.

"My king if I may be so bold why are you moving closer?" She asks clearing her throat.

"Am I not aloud to move closer?" I whisper my lips inches from hers

She says nothing but looks up at me her jaw set and her teeth grind a little.

"Please this isn't..."

"Oh shut it who cares if this isn't proper" I grab her cheeks and kiss her hard.

She gasps and shoves me back catching me off guard.

"I am NOT a whore" she snarls and I look at her in shock

"My lady I dont mean to offend I-" I was at a loss for words.

"You kissed me!" She shrieks and I bite my lip

"I couldn't help it" I retort like a child and she rolls her eyes fading a hand but I catch it.

"Please calm down" I say and grey snuffs my leg

I watch her chest rise and fall then her eyes close opening again the fire duller. I let go and she huffs.

"Don't ever touch me again with out my permission" she says and I nod

"Yes my lady" I chuckle feeling a little strange that this girl was so bold against her king.

"And don't call me my lady...I'm not a lady" she snaps and I laugh a little

"Then what shall I call you?"

"My name" she says coolly

"And what's that?"

"You'll have to find out" she smirks and walks away leaving me dazed and drooling over her.

+++++++++++++++
Sorry this was bad

Trying to finish when your tied is hard

Xoxo xox

-kate