Worthy Rival (Gendry Baratheon

I stand at the apple cart looking over the fruit picking some up and glance across the stall and notice a tall muscular man and a smaller girl together. He was swinging a sword all wrong and the young girl was telling him so. I recognized the girl as my fathers page, I wave off some of my hand maidens and walk towards them, the young girl standing and bowing.

"M'lady" she says and I smile kindly

"No need for the formalities" I say and look up catching the blue eyes go the dark haired boy.

"Y/n how are you?" He asks and I blush

"I'm fine and you?" I laugh for his name

"Very well, my name is Gendry" he says and takes my hand kissing the back

"Thats a nice name" I say softly taking a seat on the well's edge, next to the girl.

"Thank you my lady" He says and I roll my eyes

"Please don't call me that" I say and he chuckles coming beside me "You where also holding that sword wrong" I add.

"Really you know about sword play" He looks at me and I nod standing picking up the blade.

"My brother Jamie taught me when I was younger" I say and he stands again going to take the sword from me.

"c'mon give it back" He says and I perry back holding the tip of the blade at his throat.

"Darling, you'll have to take it from me" I say and he frowns moving to take it again and i move away once more.

He huffs and picks up a sword and tries to hit mine and i perry flipping it out of his hand and he looks at me shocked.

"pick it up" I say and he frowns picking it up

"I don't want to hurt you" He says and my fathers page snorts

"Mmhm sure Gendry thats the issue" she teases

"Shut up" He snaps and looks at me more intently picking up the sword.

"awe we wounded his pride" I smirk and he growls raising his sword and hitting mine.

I smile and we fight before he gets my sword out of my hand and pins me against a wall. his face close to mine.

"Nice try m'lady" He smirks and I hear giggles

"Mmm how do you know this wasn't my plan all along" I smirk and he drops the sword

"You could have just asked" he chuckles and leans in close. His lips brushing mine,

"maybe some other time pretty boy" i smirk and move away and walk off smirking and picking up my basket of apples.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

YOOOOOO

hi

hey

hello

whats good with you guys.

1K reads thanks i think

i mean I didn't think I was that great at writing but i guess

some of you enjoy it

xoxoxoxo

-Kate