She saw the drip was ended and she was feeling thirsty as hell. She searched on the side table and saw a mineral water bottle along with a glass placed there..

She tried to get up but it went in vain. She felt herself too much weak to do so. Suddenly helplessness overpowered her and she hit her head with the pillow hard letting out a muffled cry..

This was not good...not at all..

She felt her whole self shivering and another sob escaped her lips. Luckily it caused to disturb Manik's sleep and he got up with a jerk..

"Nandini! Heyy!" He said worriedly rushing towards her and few tears escaped her eyes soaking back in the pillow. Her eyes were closed and she kept crying silently until Manik sat beside her. "Why are you crying??" Manik asked lovingly holding her hand in his soft grip and she didn't answer.

"Nandini!" Manik called her name with so much love and her heart constricted again. "Open your eyes!" He whispered softly but she didn't instead kept crying. Manik smiled sadly and leaned forward to peck her both eyes one by one. Then he lastly pecked her forehead and caressed her hair with so much of gently.

"Nandini! It's okay to cry! It's okay to be afraid! It's okay to be sad! But it's not okay to shut away the people who care about you!" Manik was whispering those words so lovingly still running his fingers through her hair and still bent over her face.

His voice held something which forced her to open her now blood red eyes to meet his soft, gentle ones..

"Let me help you!" Manik whispered lowly and she squeezed his hand in desperation. "Kuch chye?" He added and she nodded. Tears were still staining down her cheeks. "Kya?" He asked all ready to fulfill all her wishes..

She wanted to shout that she wanted Peace, she wanted love, she wanted care...his care but she held it back..

"Pa...pani!" She chocked and Manik smiled..

"Bus itne si baat! Pani chye tha aur itny sary aansoo baha diya hmm? Very bad!" He said in a playful tone and touched her nose with his forefinger. She didn't let go of his hand and he filled the glass with other. "Here! Come!" He said softly freeing his hand from hers and slid his one arm under her waist while other he placed behind her neck. He adjusted the pillow behind her back and she sat..

He picked the glass up and extended it towards her but she wasn't able to hold it.

Her hands were shivering like anything..

"It's okay!" Manik said softly and neared the glass to her lips. She slowly gulped it down and finally Manik retreated it..

"Bus?" He asked lovingly wiping the few drops of water from her chin which accidentally dripped out of the corner of her lips..

"Ji!" She mewed and he placed the glass back.

"Sona hai?" His voice held never ending love for her, caressing to her knuckle because once again she was holding to his hand tightly..

She just batted her eyes lashes and nodded..

"Okay! Lay down!" He said helping her to lay down back with ease and then sat back beside her. He was once again caressing her hair with one hand and other was again clutched by Nandini..

No words were exchanged between them and they spend the time in comfortable silence.

"Pari...ny...khana khaya?" Suddenly Nandini asked to Manik opening her eyes and he smiled..

"Khaya! She ate to her fullest! She slept satisfied! Don't worry!" He explained her in a soft tone and she just nodded, closing her eyes back again.