Chapter 2- My best friend the airhead

Mason's POV

As both me and Gemma were picking up our stuff I looked up at her and she needed to ask something.

"What is it Gem," I asked her.

"How did you know I was going to ask something," she asked back.

"I'm your best friend. I'm supposed to know these things. Now spill it," I told her.

"I just wanted to make sure that we actually had english first," she asked me.

"Yes Gemma we have english first," I said.

"Good," she said.

"Is it because of Dalton," i joked at her.

"Partly," she said.

"Dalton Victoria is just the hottest guy I've ever met and I just want to marry him and have his babies," I was jokingly imitating her.

"Ha ha very funny Mason," she said.

"I know. I'm completely hilarious aren't I," I said.

"That's why I'm totally laughing right now," she said.

"You always laugh at my jokes Gemma," I said.

"Maybe you should pack up the rest of your stuff," she said.

"I guess you have a point," I said.

So the both of us continued to pack up our stuff for the next thirty seconds or so. When we were both looked at each other with a funny face. Which made us giggle a little. Once we were finished making each other laugh we started to head to english where Gemma will be drooling over Dalton like she pretty much always does.

We were in the hallway below our english class where she did a typical little squeal that I only really notice when she sees him.

"Did you see him," she asked.

"Yeah I did," I told her.

"He is just so hot isn't he," she said.

"I still don't get why you like him so much," I told her.

"Because he is super hot, he is also one of the sweetest people ever, he also loves animals," She responded as quick as she could.

"I still believe that it is all just an act," I said.

"You always think that it is just an act," she said.

"I think it is just a matter of time before he just eff's up his image and you realize how much of a crappy person he is," I told her.

"Do you even know if he is a crappy person or not," she asked me.

"No I don't," I said.

"Then I guess you shouldn't say stuff that isn't true then," she said.

"Fine. Whatever you say Gemma," I said.

When we got to our class there was about one minute till class started. Of course the one person that got in almost right after us was Dalton. As Gemma describes him he is the hottest guy in our grade. I personally disagree though. As someone that is not into other guys. Not to mention even if I was into other men I'm pretty sure he is into girls as well.

Of course when Gemma noticed that Dalton was in the room she start to blush. I can't believe that she had a crush on him ever since the first day of grade nine and not even let him know that she has a crush on him. She just needs to the guts to at least let him know that she does have a crush on him. She always have at least one class with him each semester.

With that amount of time around someone, someone may think that would properly get the guts eventually. I doubt that she will ever let him know that she has feeling for him. I just want her to just at least let him know that. But I may need to kick her but in order for that to happen.