Sarah...

Jessica and Leo were on their way off of Jessica's property when suddenly a car drove torwards them. Jessica saw instantly that it was Sarah's car.  Jessica had mixed feelings about her co-start. She knew she had to see her, but didn't want to upset Leo.

Leo sensed the feeling of Jessica and pulled the car over. So did Sarah. Both of the women opened the door and tears streamed down their faces. They didn't see each other for such a long time and both of them missed each other so much. Sarah ran towards Jessica and hugged her close, but let go as soon as she felt the baby bump of Jessica pressed against her stomach.

"You... you are pegnant?" Sarah asked and looked with disbelief at Jessica.

"I know... I thought I wouldn't become a mother too," Jessica said and smiled from ear to ear, tears streaming down her face.

"But you are mother Jessica. You have three beautiful children. They missed you so much and were worried what happened to you. Your daughter blamed herself, because she was so harsh to you. They blamed themselves and believe me, they were worried to death and made themselves sick. Shura and Hannah didn't leave the house for the last three months and cried the whole time. Both of them lost a huge amount of weight. Walker tried to stay strong, but couldn't. You could see through his façade of happiness and the media knew something was up the moment they saw his face," Sarah said and hoped she could get Jessica to stay with her, but all she got was a cold facial expression.

"Stop talking about my old life... I have a new one. A life, where I am happier than I have ever been. I have a caring husband and am pregnant... I love Leo so much and I love this baby. Nobody can make me stay... Nobody. I am going to go with him back and you will never see me again. I love him and trust him blindly... I can't leave my family. They are my everything. I am not the woman you knew. I've changed so accept it and get over the fact that the old Jessica is dead," Jessica said and turned around to look lovingly at her husband.

Sarah just nodded her head. She never saw her like that. So convinced about something... She was always the shy one who never said what she was thinking or even thought about making her point clear. Now she did exactly that and Sarah knew that she really meant what she said. It was hard to accept, but the old Jessica was dead.

Sarah didn't want to remember her probably best friend for a lifetime fighting with her if she really would never see her again so she said, "Listen, I accept your new self and I will always be on your side. You are my best friend Jessica. I don't wanna lose you... never! Please don't make me remember us fighting. I want to remember the good times we had... the slumber parties we made and the hours we spent laughing about each other's jokes."

Jessica was taken aback by Sarah's little speech. She thought Sarah wouldn't understand her, like all the others. She thought she would tell her how dumb she is for staying with the one man, who raped and kidnapped her, but she didn't. She didn't call her a slut or a bitch... She showed her how important she was for her and that made Jessica tear up again. She truly had an amazing best friend.

"I will always remember you and our good times Sarah. I will never forget about the one amazing best friend I have on this whole wicked world and I want you to remember me too. Never forget this... forever together and never apart. Maybe in distance, but never by heart," Jessica said and kissed Sarah's cheek before she walked back to the car and took her place next to Leo again.

They drove off and Sarah looked after them regretting the fact she had the chance to stop her, but didn't do it already. She knew that she would never see her friend again, but she could see the happiness in her eyes. A thing she couldn't see for quite a while.

She didn't know how she could be happy with this man, but she didn't want to be the reason for her being unhappy by stopping her. She would always remember her last words and it was true. They would be always together and never apart. Maybe by distance, but never by heart.

The memory of her best friend would never die and she was sure that Jessica would never forget about her too. She saw it in her eyes when she said the last sentence...

Jessica had mixed feelings. Sarah made it difficult for her to leave. She would have wanted her to insult her like her kids did. It would have been easier to leave and never come back, but now that she showed that she understood and accepted her, it was almost impossible for her to leave. Leo sensed that and said, "Baby I am sure we can come back in a few years, when the baby is born and trough his first years. I know Sarah means really much to you so I will bring us back here."

Jessica looked at him thankful and smiled. He always knew what she was thinking about and it scared her sometimes. She still didn't want to leave. She knew the first month would be hard for her, but after that her life would keep her busy so she wouldn't really have the time to think about Sarah and her 'old life'.

She absently rubbed over her belly and he sensed again that she still wasn't sure if she should stay or go.

"Look baby. I know how much Sarah means to you, but you know the rules. I shouldn't have brought you in the first place. Then this wouldn't have happened," He said and she looked at him shocked.

If she would play her cards wrong, she would probably never leave the damn house again. "No baby... I am over the fact that my old life is here. I love our new life and don't even think about going back... It's just... I am afraid of my kids going public with this what could lead to people searching for us and destroying our perfect life," she said and he smiled.

It was true. She was afraid that that would happen, but she hoped her kids wouldn't do that. At least they knew that she was okay and still alive, even though they hoped to have their mother back. But she couldn't spend her time with thinking about her kids... her old life was gone and she accepted this fact.

Hey... it's me again. I knew its ages ago that I updated this story and I am really sorry, but it was all kind of crazy in the last time and I had a huge writers block, which still isn't over completely, but I decided to update this one. Maybe I will update three or four chapters today so that you don't have to wait too long until I finally start to update regularly which would be in February. I hope you all still are interested on this story, even though I don't update so often anymore and that I don't lose any readers, because of the lack of updates. Don't take this wrong, I am not interested in how many reads I get, but I feel bad if people get mad at me, because I didn't update and stop reading because of this. So I hope you all liked this update...