crybaby |02|

Jaemin walked me home. And as soon as I reached the house, I cried. Lol just kidding, I went straight to my room and slumped on my bed.

"OHMYGAAAAD"

"ohmygaad"

"ohmygad!"

"ohmygawdd"

Omygawd? Who's that?

For f's sake, Stfu i'm tryna sleep--

"OHMYGAWD HYUNG!"

"HOLY MOTHER OF--" I cant stand the 'ohmygawd' anymore so I stood up and went out of my room.

I followed the sound of 'ohmygawd', turns out it was from Mark's room. What the actual ef is Mark doing in his room? Plus its not his voice so--

"AHHH OMYGAWD!" I heard another shout.

I knocked on Mark's door but he wasnt opening it. But then I kicked so it went flying across the room--wait, just kidding. Before my feet even touched the door, It touched somebody instead.

And it touched a BOY'S 'down-there'. wait--- Y IS HE LYING ON THE GROUND?!

"Dude, It hurts... Down there" he groaned in pain.

"Yah! Are you okay?!" Renjun came running towards the dude. And who's this dude? He was wearing a cap--why is he even wearing a cap?

"Holy sht man! Pft!" mark exclaimed while trying not to laugh.

"Mimi, you're a legend!" he added.

"Did I just kick him where it hurts the most...?" i asked.

Renjun and Mark looked at me and simultaneously nodded.

"Holy cheesecakes, Are you okay?!" I approached the boy on the ground. Even though it was a bit funny since he was grabbing his crotch hahaha.

He looked at me with an angry face. "What's the need to kick the door?! Geez, As if someone wouldn't open it!"

Realizing it was the thug from earlier, I rolled my eyes.

"It's not my fault that you opened the door at the wrong time!" I protested.

"Stop blaming me! It was your fault! Who the fk would even kick a door?!"

"If you should have stopped yelling oh my god then I wouldnt be accidentally kicking your goddamn--"

"CANT YOU JUST SHUT THE FCK UP?!" mark shouted, causing the both of us to shut up.

I angrily closed the door and went back to my own room. That was intense tho.

✌✌✌

102616

Okay, Today was nothing but really craps. I lost the pen that Jaemin gave me when I lost mine. And guess what? I am crying, lol.

"Where could that have gone?" i asked myself.

I am walking alone today since Jaemin had dance classes today.

"Psst"

"Hey,"

I turned around but nobody was there.

"Psst,"

"Lee Jami"

This time, I didnt bother to look behind me. This is just a random somebody who wants to prank me or smth.

"Psst--Wait, HAHAH you are crying again?!"

Whoa. It was the thug.

"Dont me, wierd dude" i replied.

"Wait, i have a name,"

"Did I say you dont have any?"

"Well..."

"Uhh nevermind. I'm zhong chenle and I know you're Mimi,"

"We're not even friends so dont call me mimi," i said, speed-walking.

"What should I call you then?"

"Ja--"

"Aha! I shall call you crybaby!"

"What???"

--

note

I skipped school today lol RIP my grade in punctuality (Im liek TT) send help, my back aches

110416